Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Full Stack Developer
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Eagle Investment Systems (a subsidiary of BNY Mellon) is currently seeking an experienced developer to join our growing team. The individual will have the skills and experience to work closely with several teams across a vast array of business and technical verticals. We are looking for a well-rounded professional with a passion for emerging technologies. The individual will have development experience with relational and object oriented databases, analytical ability and must be a solid team player.
· Gain proficiency with current Self-service, Automation and Master Data Applications and proactively improve them.
· Participate in the build-out and improvement of our workflow engine
· Develop REST APIs to provide integration solutions
· Database Development
· Master Data Warehouse Security and Performance Enhancements
· Data Integration between Master Data Warehouses including Service Now CMDB
· Drive enhancements throughout full life cycle from concept to final implementation
· Assist in the creation and upkeep of application best practices
· Participate and provide insight in the development of future Enterprise solutions.
· Experience with Relational Databases (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL) and NoSQL Databases (MongoDB)
· Experience writing automation test code and scripting (Python, Perl, Shell , etc.)
· Experience Building REST APIs and API Design
· Experience developing stored procedures/functions/packages in Oracle
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Experience with any of the following tools a plus: GIT, TFS, Jira, Service Now, Jasmine, Jenkins
· Excellent technical and analytical skills
· Comfortable working in a collaborative team and technology community
· Financial industry experience combined with software industry experience would be ideal
· Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems as well as virtualization
· Demonstrated track record of contributing successfully to the delivery of large and visible, high
· Ability to work and communicate effectively with remote teams
· Must possess degree educated in a science discipline and must be genuinely interested in the core
technologies that underpin modern software development (Computer Science/Computer
Engineering degree preferred)
Growth and professional development opportunities within one of top FinTech companies
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.
Please note, if you have any difficulties with uploading CV into the system, send me your application on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy przez firmę BNY Mellon (Poland) Sp. z o.o. dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą o ochronie danych osobowych z dn. 29.08.97 r. (Dz. U. 2002 Nr 101 poz. 9236 z późn. zm.)."