ColorTV is the first data and analytics platform for Apple, Android and Amazon TV. The platform provides data, discovery and analytics solutions for Connected TV, built to empower developers and advertisers navigate the Connected TV eco-system.
ColorTV was founded by industry veterans and successful entrepreneurs from San Francisco and Los Angeles, who have previously tenured at Google, Foxconn, Millennial Media (IPO then sold to AOL) and TapIt. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in Washington DC and Kraków, Poland, ColorTV builds cutting-edge solutions in the Connected TV space.
Full Stack Ecommerce Developer
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
Color Media Group is looking for a Full Stack Ecommerce Developer to join our Advertising and Marketing Team. Our company is a performance-based marketing company that works with the biggest digital channels and social platforms (Facebook, Google, Instagram, etc) to sell products to consumers.
Full Stack Ecommerce Developer will take charge of building out websites, creating sales funnels and optimizing user engagement to maximize sales. You will help design, develop, test, and deploy desired site features and functions with the ability to handle these requests in a fast-paced environment. Once provided with graphic design mockups and storyboards, the ideal candidate should be able to take the technical lead and make the designs come to life.
- Highly Proficient in HTML/CSS, especially in responsive web design
- Previous experience integrating CRMs and payment gateways
- Ability to develop separate UX/UI for both desktop & mobile
- Properly document code changes
- Exceptional Attention to Detail
- Loading of video and photo assets, ensuring proper image display
- Photo and Video Content Creation & Editing is a plus
- Portfolio showing your experience in Web Development
- Minimum 2 years experience in design and web development
- Integrate APIs into technology stack
- Shopify experience a plus, but not required.
- Experience with split testing and multivariate testing
- Experience with integrating Google Analytics