For our Client - global leader in the SSC industry, we are looking for candidates for the position of Order Management with German.
German Customer Service Representative - Order CoordinationNumer ref.: 180821/6339
- records and processes orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone, and EDI,
- provides pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines,
- suggests additional and/or alternative products or services to meet customer needs,
- checks credit limitation and confirms orders,
- researches and obtains a resolution of a variety of highly complex customer complaints and issues,
- serves as a communication link between customers and the rest of the organization to assure responsiveness,
- tracks order activity and alert appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems. Expedites the delivery of selected orders,
- provides guidance and assistance to new or less experienced staff,
- may conduct training for entry-level representatives.
- at least 1 or 3 years of experience in Customer Service related environments,
- german & English on strong B2 level at least,
- good working knowledge of MS Excel,
- IT / Technical Support background is a plus,
- SAP is very nice to have,
- strong Customer-Centric attitude,
- governing the balance between customer experience and lean processes,
- professional grounding combined with superior people skills.
- attractive compensation,
- private medical care,
- life insurance,
- retirement scheme,
- multisport card,
- opportunity to work globally as part of an international organization,
- work in a dynamic, respectful, inclusive and friendly environment with open door policy,
- unique organizational culture focused on collaboration and problem solving,
- professional training and onboarding package.