Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client - a company providing unlimited development opportunities, we are looking for a Candidate, who is willing to be a part of international structures, for a position of:
Ref. no 171117/ 0
- handling General Ledger activities such as accruals, provisions, closings, revaluations and fixed assets,
- consolidating financials and assisting in preparation of Cash flow- Direct & Indirect, Income statement performing payments of invoices to suppliers,
- maintaining of the register of fixed assets, calculation of depreciation,
- issuing of sales invoices,
- month and period closing,
- working in coordination with AP/AR teams as well as client community,
- managing communications with client and internal stakeholders.
- University degree in Finance and Accounting or equivalent,
- 0,5 - 2 years of experience in GL,
- very good command of English (min. B2 level),
- fluent knowledge of second foreign language will be a strong asset,
- knowledge of SAP would be an advantage,
- good knowledge of MS Office applications - proficiency in MS-Excel,
- wide understanding of financial and accounting processes,
- attention to detail and high level of accuracy,
- proficient communication skills.
- working in a modern office located in the centre of Kraków,
- opportunities for professional development in an international company,
- private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card,
- development opportunities in reporting,
- healthy working environment and stable employment conditions,
- many pro-employee initiatives,
- opportunity to take part in improvement projects.