Randstad Finance specializes in conducting recruitment projects for managerial and specialist positions in financial, controlling and accountancy sector. We focus on sourcing best candidates for financial positions in order to support our Clients representing various branches, including financial services and shared service centres.
For our client, an international company, we are currently looking for a person for the position of
Ref. no: 24115
- timely invoicing for payroll, management fees and third party expenses elements
- ensuring client related monthly reporting data (debtors list, billing summary, spend data, variance report) is delivered accurately and timely.
- regular updating and analysing balances of key GL accounts (receivables, payables, bank, VAT)
- monthly bank reconciliations of client dedicated accounts.
- travel and expense analysis and reconciliation
- participating in the month end process by relevant bookings and preparing reports to Corporate Team by established deadlines
- preparing monthly reports that compare budgeted and actual costs, analysing and explanation of any variances
- ensuring all funds transfers between client and corporate accounts are prepared timely.
- liaising with relevant finance teams (AP Teams, Centralized Billing Team, and Corporate Team) in order to maintain proper information flow and effective communication.
- examine, and analyse accounting records in People Soft and other financial reports to assess accuracy and completeness
- first line contact and support to any finance related queries, investigating and resolving customer inquiries
- supporting the Credit management process and contacting customers regarding payments received
- booking journals in Client Environment in JDE System
- fluent English in speaking and writing is a must, another language is a plus
- 1-3 years of equivalent professional experience
- good accounting knowledge a must
- relevant University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance is an advantage
- opportunity to gain an experience in a professional corporate environment
- career in a multinational company
- multilingual (12 languages used in everyday work), friendly work atmosphere
- private medical care with very attractive pack
- competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance)
- work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport and Shopping Centre
- new office place in recently finished modern building