- Adgar Wave, Wincentego Rzymowskiego 53, 01-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Accountable for developing and communicating procurement world class strategies for Excipients and Ingredients, Microbiology, Environmental Monitoring, Single-Use Containers, supporting the delivery of global qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Build close partnerships and alignment across 10 Vaccines and 4 Biopharm where the materials/services in scope of the role are consumed. Identify and challenge constructively business requirements with the support from the relevant Site Procurement teams.
- Lead, manage and develop a global supply base that deliver business requirements across assurance of supply, quality, regulatory compliance, service, cost and innovation, for the categories in scope.
- Drive a culture of collaboration and engagement across the global organisation. Work with other teams to share best practice across categories and business units. Support Site Procurement teams to resolve recurring deviations involving the category or the supply base under the accountability of the role.
- Tracking and delivery of KPIs to drive mutual collaboration with the regional teams and support the global strategies.
- Engagement with stakeholders across the E2E supply chain – working collaboratively with all Supply Chain stakeholders across the business to drive strategies across the materials/services within scope of the role.
- Accountable for delivery of robust market intelligence assessment and act as the expert for category within GSK.
- Supports the delivery of the financial plan in category team.
- Developing & Embedding Processes & Ways of Working as the new Procurement operating model evolves, work seamlessly with the Manufacturing site and hub team
- Ensure full compliance with any applicable Standard Operating Procedures. Apply the Integrated Controlled Framework methodology and mindset.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5+ years of experience in Procurement, preferably in highly regulated supplier industry
- Experience in Large BlueChip, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or FMCG Environment
- Demonstrated evidences of Procurement fundamentals: designing and implementing sourcing strategies, negotiating supply agreements, developing and rationalising a global supply base.
- Business & commercial acumen with demonstrated success in delivering a competitive commercial advantage.
- Great analytical skills using internal and external data.
- Demonstrated ability to forge close business relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Project management experience with cross-functional stakeholders in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to plan strategies & lead negotiations for long term and/or multi-countries high value contracts
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. We offer to our employees:
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & wellbeing activities)