JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
Global Internal Audit Associate
We are seeking an Internal Audit Associate with financial and operational audit experience to join the Global Internal Audit (GIA) department in EMEA. This is an opportunity for an ambitious, highly motivated individual to be part of a dynamic team that is committed to supporting JLL in achieving its vision and objectives.
- Assist with all areas of audit engagement planning, including but not limited to preparing advance requests, analyzing and reviewing information, identification and analysis of risks and related critical processes, developing work programs and control self-assessments and other assigned planning activities.
- Perform audit fieldwork for assigned areas such as interviewing management and staff to understand key processes, preparing detailed flowcharts and control evaluation templates, executing work program procedures and testing key controls, verifying findings and documenting work performed in work papers.
- Prepare and communicate audit findings to management, including recommendations for improvement and the sharing of best practices.
- Perform SOX evaluations by performing activities such as preparing advance requests, understanding and documenting processes via walkthroughs, testing of key controls, evaluating controls to determine compliance, communicating and documenting deficiencies via action plans and closing meetings, and documenting work performed in work papers.
- Participate in special advisory projects to assist management with achieving their objectives.
- Participate in the quarterly revenue recognition assistance program to help the external auditors complete quarterly reviews timely while reducing overall costs to the Firm.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with peers and internal colleagues.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or a related business field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to adapt and embrace multi-cultural diversity and ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills with disciplined approach to details and the ability to see the big picture.
- Demonstrated consistency in values, principles and work ethic.
- Ability to travel 25% across EMEA with further opportunities to support the US and APAC teams should the candidate desire such exposure.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using written and spoken English.
- Second language and international business experience are a plus but not required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Applications (including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), PeopleSoft, OneStream,
- ACL or other data analytics tool preferred.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station.
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).