Have a dream? You’re at the right place!
Oriflame is the company that began with a dream to help people change their lives for better – to fulfill their dreams. We are inspired by dreams and committed to making them a reality.
Inspired by dreams of beauty
You’ll love our wide-range of beauty & wellness products with the best of nature, science and trends - created in Sweden.
Inspired by dreams of success
We offer you the opportunity to develop your full potential, work with a team of passionate people and pursue your own vision of success.
Inspired by dreams of change
Be proud to be with a company that has helped millions of people around the world Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun – for nearly 50 years!
Feeling inspired? Welcome to your dream job!
Global Process Owner (Procure to Pay Process)
Oriflame is now looking for a Global Process Owner to further strengthen our team.
Your responsibilities1. End to end process ownership:
2. Innovation and continuous improvement:
- Design end to end P2P process
- Standardize and automate P2P processes in all entities
- Define, document, maintain and communicate clear and unambiguous roles and responsibilities for the processes and services.
3. Service delivery:
- Responsible developing and prioritizing continuous process improvement, standardization and integration in corporation with the BPO Service Provider generating efficiencies and driving scale benefits.
- Participate in developing the service strategy (to develop and enhance the services under GPOs responsibility)
- Responsible for the performance of a process to realize its objectives.
- Design and maintain service delivery plans to ensure continuous alignment of services to requirements and increase predictability and manage related risks and issues.
5. Contract management:
- Responsible for the performance of a process to realize its objectives in corporation with the Service Provider, measured by KPIs and has the authority and ability to make necessary changes.
- Responsible for ensuring proper quality and control in the GS processes.
- Interact with Relationship and Performance mgmt to ensure that services and SLAs are aligned with requirements from internal finance customers, local finance and CFO Finance function.
- Provide process specific input for changes to the contracts.
- Formalize service requirements into statements of work (SOWs), provides input to Performance manager to define metrics and follows up on the operational metrics.
- Manage the implementation of SOWs and monitor, report, and escalate the day to day operational execution of the SOW and corresponding risks and issues.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor degree in finance or similar
- 5 years of working experience in finance, preferably in an international company
- Knowledge of P2P processes (Procurement as an advantage)
- Experience in SSC or BPO functions
- Fluent English
- Spanish and Russian as an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good time management skills, self-organized in order to successfully handle many important tasks simultaneously. Ability to prioritize.
You are our ideal candidate, if you…
- Are dynamic and self-motivated
- Are a center of positive energy with a hands on approach
- Are customer minded and team oriented collaborator
- Like to design and optimize processes and have attention to details
What we offer
Working at Oriflame means working in a global company defined by a dynamic culture, meaningful work and professional growth; this is what we offer our employees. As an employer we demand a lot of our people, but we also empower them to live up to their challenges, to have an entrepreneurial spirit and to deliver on our brand promise. And importantly, we recognize their efforts and reward their achievements.
What is more:
- Work in a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Job in a fast pace organization with colleagues from all over the world
- Benefits package : Free health care, sports card, life insurance program
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV and cover letter (optional) in English. We screen the applications continuously.
Job title: Global Process Owner
Reports to: Director of the Retained Global Services and Internal Relationsh
Employment type: Employment Contract
Preferred starting date: Asap
Application deadline: 22.12.2017
Location: Warszawa - Ursus