Global Source to Contract Specialist
Job location: Warsaw
To support the Global Category Teams in the end-to-end Source to Contract process (including preparing and running the sourcing event with a responsibility of business sign-off of the supplier selection, negotiations/renegotiations of terms&conditions and clauses and gathering contract signatures and contracts storage). The Procurement Specialist will work primarily with the category teams to support the day to day activities of the Category Manager
Responsible for supporting Global Category teams in the Source to Contract process:
- Supporting market research activities by issuing RFI,
- Managing sourcing projects (incl. issue of RFP, RFQ)
- Conducting e-auctions
- Analyse received proposals, make recommendations for supplier selection, preparation of the summary reports
- Supporting Global category leaders with developing Sourcing strategy to deliver category targets and savings targets
- Driving simplification & standardization of the sourcing processes
- Enhancing relations with Global Category Leaders and business stakeholders
- Ensuring compliance to company procurement policies and improve the usage of the procurement tools
- Contract renewals and new contracts creation – negotiations/renegotiations of the T&C’s and contract clauses
- Contracts administration – gathering signatures and contract storage in the system
- Actively participating in the Source to Contract process improvement and optimisation (process steps, internal ways of working, legal support model, documents and templates etc.)
High standards in cooperation with business stakeholders, ability to connect and build strong relationship with stakeholders across the globe (matrix organization)
- University degree required
- At least 2 years of the work experience in the procurement department or supply chain (preferably in the organisation with a big or mature procurement organisation)
- Experience in managing stakeholders across the globe within the matrix organization
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Problem solving / continuous improvement approach
- “Can do attitude”
- Microsoft Office literacy
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present information in a clear and concise format to all levels within the organization
- Ability to engage fast with the stakeholders on different level in the organization
- Strong relationship and business partnering skills
- Effective Influencing/persuasion skills and conflict resolution
- project management skills (contribution to the procurement process by participation in designing, implementing and managing projects)
- Focus on result with the ability and drive for achieving and surpassing targets against an internal or external standards of excellence
- Flexibility and fast adaptation to changing environment
- Time management (timely decisions to create real savings or cost avoidance) and prioritization (the ability to place urgency on varying demands)
- Strong team player able to collaborate with stakeholders from different cultures.
- Good presentation skills: knows best practises, able to choose presentation method and adjust the content to the audience. Shapes the message that gets through to the audience.
- Uses appropriate style for different types of writing (take notes of a conversation, write the minutes of a formal meeting, or prepare a report).
- Excellent English communications skills (verbal and written), minimum B2 level
- Polish is not a must
- Additional language would be a benefit but not a must (due to the future support for the in-market Procurement Teams))
- Experience with E2E Source to Contract process
- Knowledge of negotiation techniques and tools (including eSourcing, Ariba)
- Experience in negotiating commercial terms and contract clauses
- Is familiar with and understands the areas and rules which govern functioning of the organization.
- Knows AZ structure and market position.
- Acknowledges and acts in line with AZ values and Code of Ethics.
- Actively uses the opportunities to work across the teams.
- Sees the bigger picture of the processes that she/he is involved in.
- Demonstrates contribution to procurement scorecard.
- Acts as an ambassador of OGPS.
We Offer You
- Stable employment with great atmosphere in a growing pharma company
- Employment contract with attractive benefit package (Multisport card, lunch card, medical and retirement package)
- Attractive salary with annual bonus (granted as per payroll regulations)
- The opportunity to work and develop within an international company
- Modern and comfortable office
- Daily interactions with stakeholders across the world
- Flexible working hours with 4 days of work from home per month
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.