- Swobodna 3 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Graduate Opportunities ProgramNumer ref.: 2000351
About the GAP:
We are seeking passionate, talented candidates who want to make their mark in the financial industry in Operations and Investment Services departments. This program is dedicated for Students & Graduates who have minimal work experience and are able to work on a full time basis. The program manages the development of new, entry level hires as they become fully competent in their role.
- Fund Accounting and Administration
- Trade Operations
- Legal Agreement Repository
- Middle Office
- Client Activation
- Business Change
- Alternative Investment Services
- Global Risk Solutions
- Client Experience
- Trust and Depositary
- Corporate Trust
What does Graduate Accelerator Program provide to an employee?
- Clear career path.
- Clearly defined assessment criteria and associated deadlines.
- Regular manager’s feedback on work progress.
- Regular salary increases related with performance.
- Potential promotion to Senior Admin position after 18th month of employment.
- Training package on financial markets, internal systems, business English
- Working in an international environment, both within the Poland team, as well as in other teams.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Advanced English proficiency.
- Availability to work full time.
- University Education: BA or/and MA
- Basic knowledge around economy, financial markets and accounting.
- An interest in a career in financial services.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Good communication skills.
Our offer for you:
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Mentoring and job shadowing programs
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects and engagement groups (mountain trips, football team etc.)
- Language training course
- On-site kindergarten
- Employee Referral Program
- Health Promotion: Wellbeing and Innovation Centre, Wellbeing programs
- Pension scheme & My Benefit Program
How to Apply
We invite you to complete a candidate profile online.
Source: Job Board
Source Specific: Pracuj.pl