- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Reducing harmful vehicle emissions. Giving new life to used metals. Powering the cars of the future. As a global materials and technology group, we apply our specialist knowledge to offer materials and solutions that are essential to everyday life. We aim to be a clear world leader in materials for clean mobility and recycling and have turned our sustainability approach into an even greater competitive advantage. With ambitions like this, imagine what you could do?
About Rechargeable Battery Materials
We are all on the move. Umicore’s rechargeable battery materials give people autonomy and connectivity. We are a pioneer in battery materials that give added range and performance to electric vehicles. Our materials also ensure longer battery life for portable electronics. To enable our customers to produce even better performing batteries we cannot stand still. We need to find new ways to do things, discover new solutions and develop new ideas. Which is where you come in.
What you will be doing
1. General HEALTH & SAFETY
- To ensure all workplace injuries, illnesses and incidents are inspected, reported, discussed and remedial action taken where required.
- To promote the development of safe working procedures and appropriate records of safety actions and training.
- Provide and assist the HEALTH Committee in organizing, conducting and follow up of meetings and actions suggested.
- Provision of advice on hazard controls such as the safeguarding of machines, on safe work practices and wearing personal protective equipment.
- To conduct and record workplace inspections for the purpose of identifying unsatisfactory conditions and practices.
- Safe work permit review and field check(included with special 2nd approval working)
- Process Risk Assessment follow-up.
- Safety accident follow-up action
- Project safety review action follow-up (permit, …)
- Contractor safety management
- Document system management (Quality Document Management System)
- Conduct safety training for employees.
- Set up yearly HEALTH & SAFETY training plan and implement it in RBMP site.
- Coordinate HEALTH & SAFETY training in RBMP site.
- Provide HEALTH & SAFETY training to improve awareness of employees.
- Keep HEALTH & SAFETY KPI record.
- Provide advice to each department on any HEALTH & SAFETY matter.
- Keep the emergency response plan up to date and coordinate emergency drill for SAFETY with relevant departments.
- Maintain safety statistics and provide advice to EHS manager on any HEALTH & SAFETY policy.
- Handle regulatory SAFETY issues.
- Keep OSHAS 18001 management procedure up to date and implement it for SAFETY.
- Coordinate HEALTH & SAFETY program in RBMP site
Who we are looking for
- MSc or BSc in safety engineering minimum 5 years` experience preferably in a chemical manufacturing plant.
2. Technical skills
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the SAFETY field preferably in chemical manufacturing
- Strong understanding and in-depth knowledge of SAFETY Regulatory requirements.
- Strong training delivery skill
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge and understanding of ergonomics & manual handling.
- Strong knowledge of chemical related regulations & Hazard.
- Computer skills: office software (Excel, Access and Word)
- Knowledge of OSHAS 18001 requirements is a plus.
3. Managerial skills
- Strong English skill (Speaking, listening, writing, reading)
- Good communicator, strong interpersonal skills, promoter of cross-department cooperation.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization
What we offer
We aim to lead the way. Not just for our customers, but for our employees too. That is why we strive to create a collaborative environment in which we can all succeed, and a culture through which we can all share ideas, develop our expertise and advance our careers. We engage in building an inclusive work culture that offers equal opportunities for all employees irrespective of their diverse backgrounds. As you would expect from a world-leading organisation, we will also reward your contribution with a competitive salary and benefits. With all this and more, imagine what you could do?
If our battery materials can power electric vehicles, IMAGINE WHAT YOU COULD DO?