We are looking for:
Location: Gdańsk, Gdynia
For one of our biggest customers - company of a financial sector - we are currently looking for an experienced Hadoop Developer. Our Client is expanding in the areas of Data Consolidation, Big Data Applications and Data Driven Products. You would be a part of a strong development team that strives for team achievements and team goals. The team is responsible for building systems and first-class application services.
You will be a part of an ambitious and high performing unit. You will work in an agile team setup, highly international environment with ambitious people, who are determined to reach our Client’s common goal to meet the unique needs of the Bank’s customers.
The project is about building a new customer account reporting engine to finally replace our Client’s existing legacy customer account reporting solutions across home markets. A prerequisite is that the Bank consolidates all accounts and payment transaction data in the bank to Hadoop, so there are dozens of data formats and integration points both upstream and downstream.
- B2B Contract: 700 – 820 PLN net / day + VAT
- Permanent employment: 12 000 – 14 500 PLN gross / month
As an expert Big Data Developer you will be responsible for a successful design and implementation of a high-performing, flexible, robust, scalable and easily maintainable global
reporting solution for the Bank.
Your primarily responsibility would be a continuous development of the application and be part of merging the two functionalities into a flexible solution. You will solve complex problems on a daily basis.
You will also get the chance of working with some of the newest technology and methods in the market on the Hadoop Ecosystem platform from Cloudera a proven technology.
You will work in an international environment and you will be expected to cooperate very closely with your Nordic colleagues.
You will be part of a team of developers, IT analysts and testers located in Scandinavia, Poland
- MS/BS in Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant background.
- Minimum 3 years of experience with software development in Java or Scala environment.
- Deep understanding of the principles of distributed systems.
- Minimum few months of commercial experience with distributed systems and Hadoop stack.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience with NoSQL databases: MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase or similar.
- Experience with building ETL/ETL pipelines.
- Experience from large-scale system integration projects.
- Working with RDBMS and knowledge of SQL.
- Integration towards RESTful and SOAP/OSB-services.
- Knowledge and experience with web servers such as Tomcat, Jetty or Weblogic.
- Knowledge and experience with tools like Maven, Git, and the Atlassian suite (Stash/Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence).
- Experience of working with agile methodology will be highly valued.
- Work in innovative projects for the biggest worldwide brands.
- ITIL Certification.
- Your professional career growth by matching your skills and plans with the suitable projects.
- Possibility to work in other NATEK European branches.
- Opportunity to exchange knowledge in international team.
- Work in modern environment with innovative technologies.
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience.
- Company social events.
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card.
- Paid absences for contractors (up to 23 days).
NATEK is a leading provider of IT Outsourcing and IT Consulting Services in CEE (Central
and Eastern Europe). Thanks to over 10 years of experience in IT outsourcing, nearshoring
and consulting services, NATEK understands its customer’s business environments, cost
reduction issues and IT challenges.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my
personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according
to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also
consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."