- Inflancka 4a, 00-189 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Head of Development
In KMD we believe that great products require great teams and inspiring leaders. Acting as a Head of Development you will lead your team to utilize its full potential.
You will also shape-up the organization around you to create thriving environment in which your team can grow and perform the best.
Since we believe that technical background is crucial to understand team’s daily challenges and obstacles, on a daily basis you are going to balance leadership skills, people management and technical proficiency. Working as a Head of Development you are going to grow your team and evolve the organization (hiring, performance management, salary talks), develop required competences (skills and personal development), motivate and energize and help us improving as an organization.
You will act as a sparring partner for your developers, testers, devops, product owners and business stakeholders maintaining great cooperation and collaboration.
We also hope you will contribute to the community of peer managers helping us all to improve practices around efficient software development organization.
On a practical side you will lead a team of app. 20 developers delivering one of our products. You are going to focus on Warsaw based teams, so you need to have a thorough understanding of a nearshore organizational set-up and be ready to travel from time to time (app. 10% of your time) to Denmark.
After your morning coffee you will be:
- Managing Product Development teams (about 20 people in total) including hiring, career and professional development, performance management etc.
- Coaching and maturing teams and individuals
- Growing and transforming your team to become fully agile, product-oriented setup
- Supporting alignment between business goals and development activities
- Leading the changes on team and organizational level to create environment that enables efficient product delivery
- Acting as a sparring partner for Developers and Architects on technology choices
- Setting-up and aligning the frames of technologies, methods and practices and removing impediments for successful delivery
- Contributing to knowledge sharing with peer managers, forming strong community of delivery managers and evolving best practices around team management
- Driving and enabling collaboration and knowledge sharing across products and business lines
We want you in our team if you:
- Have previous experience in managing teams and individuals i.e. as a Team Lead or Development Manager
- Have minimum 7 years of hands-on software development experience
- Are experienced in full software development lifecycle including production support and maintenance
- Worked with scalable architectures, performance optimizations, Continuous Integration and Deployment practices
- Worked with agile methodologies and Scrum/Kanban in product organization
- Have experience in technology management and process transformation
- Are able to bring the team together, drive, motivate and inspire
- Take on responsibility, initiative and making decisions
- Speak and write fluent English
- Have strong leadership and people skills
- Are Proactive and present can-do attitude
You will love working with us because of:
Grow in your role
Enjoy on-site meetups
Participate in conferences in Poland and abroad
Attend an average of 40 hours of training yearly
Take part in Internal Mobility Program
Scandinavian Culture and Workplace
Earn Competitive salary
Enjoy MyBenefit Cafeteria system with wide range of services
Make the most of your work and life
Sport & passion communities and CSR initiatives
Work in a human-oriented company
Use high-level equipment
Feel good at green and ergonomic office and enjoy surprise treats
Meaningful and impactful work
Make an impact that lasts - create and implement technological solutions
And improve the lives of millions of people in public and private sectors
Talented and Trusted People
Cooperate with open-minded colleagues
Work with experienced managers in the atmosphere full of trust