HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Head of Procurement
Ref No: HP/P/01/2018
- The Head of Procurement will support the Category Management team in ensuring that category strategies and plans are aligned to business strategies and that the outputs of sourcing projects are subsequently embedded in the businesses through the positive influence of COOs and their Leadership Teams.
- Accountable for managing function costs appropriately including ensuring spend and FTE numbers are within plan.
- Accountable for all Procurement-owned risk issues including identifying and remediating risk items and audit findings; liaising with internal risk and control partners including Compliance, Risk and Audit.
- Accountable for managing all Procurement-owned contracts.
- Oversight of issues relating to Business Continuity, Records Retention Management, Information Security, Operational Losses & Near Misses
- Helping to unblock and accelerate deals.
- Managing internal audit and hygiene factors and closing audit points etc.
- In collaboration with Procurement Functional Heads, develop and motivate skill and talents and build HSBC’s intellectual capital.
- Create an environment that encourages all of the Purchasing areas to work as a team for mutual benefit.
- Facilitating in local talent development and training.
- Coordinate and support local KPIs and MI reporting.
- Leadership over all regulatory and compliance matters relating to Procurement and the management of Procurement operational risk.
- Act as a key part in driving organisational change for the Procurement function.
- Maintain credibility and relevance with businesses so that the in-country sourcing team becomes true business partners and acknowledged as a clear benefit.
- Develop a reputation for delivery that quickly earns credibility in the business community, but also has clear strategic direction.
- Previous experience (5 years +) in setting up / managing Procurement function in the large organizations, preferably from the Banking and Financial Services sector.
- Previous management experience
- In-depth knowledge of internal and external Procurement related regulations and policies.
- Proven experience in working in a matrix or multi-stakeholder environment.
- Previous experience of risk and processes reengineering preferred.
- Ability to manage effective business relationships.
- Effective interpersonal skills including influencing and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a global team.
- Ability to influence others and achieve results without direct control
- Strong customer service ethic and demonstrates the ability to support colleagues.
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.