- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you an experienced HR enthusiast with passion for people and a curiosity for new solutions? Do you want to build something next-gen and innovative, while contributing to a greater purpose? As we continue our digital transformation and experience rapid growth in the U.S. and Europe, Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) is now hiring an HR Administration Specialist with a passion for HR, digital solutions, and helping patients.
This is a vital role within the People Solutionsfunction—a dynamic, newly created team within Takeda Business Solutions. We deliver outstanding transactional HR solutions and processes throughout the employee life cycle.
Here, you will help TBS realize our inspiring vision to build and deliver simplified, innovative solutions by unlocking the value of data for our global business. This, in turn, empowers Takeda’s unwavering commitment to patients.
As an HR Administration Specialist, you will be responsible for running HR administration processes for selected unit of Takeda Business Solutions. Reporting to HR Manager, you will be an innovative and trusted partner to business.
Accelerate value & make an impact by:
- Implementation new, creative solutions to HR administration processes
- Support HR admin team with Your enthusiasm and new ideas
- Supporting business by preparing all HR documents required by the law, related to employee life-cycle
- Handling employee records according to the effective law
- Handling staffing and payroll computer system and working time management system
- HRIS management
- Handling WorkDay system issues
- Entering employee data to employee records and absence file
- Work schedules check & corrections
- HR & labour code advisory for employees
- Cooperation with payroll department
- Other tasks given by the Employer
- Minimum 3 years of experience in personal department
- Very good English skills
- Very good knowledge of polish labour code
- Skills to work under the time pressure
- Knowledge about other HR activities (payroll, recruitment, training etc.)
- Improvement-oriented mindset (focused on such techniques as Lean/Kaizen)
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Attention for detail
- General curious mindset
- Building relationships and trust through challenging the status quo
What Takeda can offer you:
- A flexible work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- The opportunity to build next-generation analytics solutions
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS