- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
OUR GROWTH IS POWERED BY PLANTS, OUR FUTURE IS POWERED BY YOU!
At Upfield our purpose is clear: we make people healthier and happier with nutritious and delicious, natural, plant-based products that are good for you, our planet; and with packaging that’s free from plastic. In Poland, we’ve got iconic brands like Rama, Delma and Flora that people know and love. We have been a trusted category leader since 1871 and yet we feel like we’re only just getting started.
Performance, Passion and Care define who we are as a company, how we work every day, and the responsibility we feel toward our Associates, our consumers, our business partners and our world.
We have big ambitions to grow this business and we want to attract the right people – those that love what they do, thrive on responsibility and are looking for career-defining opportunities. We work in Insurgent Culture with a talented and hungry team, demonstrating Unconditional Delivery Mindset each day. We act like owners, pick up the phone & get it done!
Location: Katowice, Poland
(1-year Fixed Term Contract)
As HRBP for Katowice Service Centre, your primary focus will be supporting employees and Line Managers form different functions: Supply Chain, Finance, IT.
Key deliverables include shaping and owning the People Agenda to deliver People plan across Talent, Organization, Skills, Capabilities, Performance, Labor Strategy and Culture.
You will need to demonstrate credibility by building strong relationships with the leadership team fast and the wider HR community.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Deliver short-medium term talent plans, set up development and career paths for functions
- Work with leaders to ensure people possess the skills, capabilities and experiences to fulfil business needs
- Support recruiters and line managers in identifying, attracting and selecting people who can create competitive advantage
- Build a performance culture which rewards critical skills, competencies and delivery
- Create a positive Employee Relations climate in the organization to drive employee motivation and performance
- Manage cost in the people and benefit area to achieve optimization and productivity improvements; driving alignment with the organizational requirements to ensure right people, right skills and fully delivering responsibilities.
- Give HR administration support to the functions – Payroll, benefits administration, statutory compliance, recruitment support
- Strong knowledge of key HR processes, roles and responsibilities
- At least 5 years working experience as a HR generalist
- Ability to work without supervision, a self-starter, motivated by challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills and ability to handle sensitive situations/documentation
- Strong analytical skills to deliver HR Programs and strategies that effectively address business issues
- University Graduate with HR Professional qualifications
- Knowledge of Polish labor law
- English language on the proficiency level
- Good knowledge of MS particularly excel