HR Manager (m/f)
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company located in Wroclaw region.
For our client, a multinational company, with rapidly growing exposure, we are looking for highly experienced individual for the role of HR Manager to strengthen its local operations and support management.
- Support local management with regard to HR issues
- Design, implement, and manage processes tied to recruitment, talent management, training and development, succession planning, compensation and benefits, employee engagement programs, and others across the group
- Support personal and organizational changes within the company
- Support the enhancement process, advising and guiding managers and employees
- Coordination of internal communication
- Manage, coach, and develop team of subordinates
- Consolidate of training plans and control of execution according to company goals
- Support Health, Safety, Environment, & Security Departments to raise standards, implement policies, and handle specific cases
- Cooperation with the HR administration and the payroll
- University degree, postgraduate degree in HR
- Min.5 years of experience in HR
- Strong HR experience gained in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to establish immediately the necessary credibility through all the levels of the organisation to influence and coach other senior managers
- Strong personality with focus on a client and goals achievements
- Very good knowledge of English (written and oral)
- Training's and development opportunities
- Language courses
- Comprehensive social benefit package
- Competitive salary
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page