- Aleje Jerozolimskie 154Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Vivo is a global company that specializes in innovative mobile products and services with 250 000 employees. We are #2 in China and India and #5 globally. More than 300 million customers use our products every day in 19 countries.
We are looking for a role of:
Working as a HR & Payroll Specialist you will be responsible primarily for managing all aspects of HR within assigned area, payroll, and other related tasks.
Main duties include:
- Manage payroll and personal data within ENOVA/SAGE system in compliance with the documents and our internal procedures,
- Preparation of data related to wages, declarations, reports, and posting,
- Ensure that HR and Payroll processes are in line with global directions, legal and taxation standards, collective tariff agreements, country specific requirements, and comply with legislative obligations and internal auditing requirements,
- Prevent and correct potential errors in payroll calculation,
- Support activities during the implementation of new initiatives and policies,
- Carrying out advisory tasks in matters related to payroll accounting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in a related major
- 1-3 years of working experience on a similar position
- Good and communicative English (min. B1) and native Polish
- Computer skills (MS Office)
- Good labour law knowledge
- Ability and eagerness to learn new processes/procedures
- High attention to details
- Familiarity with the ENOVA system (optional)
- Interesting work in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies;
- The possibility of professional development in an international environment and the opportunity to increase skills in various fields;
- Attractive salary based on professional experience and skills;
- Private medical care;
- Good working tools (phone, laptop);
- A friendly working environment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English via Aplikuj button below.