For our Client, SSC located in Katowice we are looking for Candidates interested in position:
HR Specialist with German and English
NR REF.: RK/04/2018
- As subject matter expert on HR processes, will be responsible for providing direct support to company employees, managers and other HR groups as part of a centralized function to handle a variety of HR-related support and transactions. Responds to inquiries via online resources and/or telephone
- Receives and accurately responds to requests and coaches employees concerning HR processes, policies, and programs
- Collaborates with other HR teams to ensure employee/manager needs are effectively met.
- Completes variety of HR processing and support for HR activities such as maintaining employee information in the HR system, employment verifications documents, benefits, etc.
- Efficient, high quality support minimizes administrative distraction for employees, managers, and HR
- Positive and intuitive employee experience
- Insights from Service Center used to drive improvements to HR processes, communications, etc.
- Educates and coaches junior team members when addressing complicated or difficult issues
- University degree ( HR, Sociology, Psychology or equivalent)
- Very good command of English and German (min. B2)
- Familiar with MS Office (especially Excel)
- Previous experience in HR or Customer Service area
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Interesting carreer path
- Competitive benefits package including group life insurance, private health care with dentist care included, cafeteria system (Multisport card, cinema tickets etc.), holiday & Christmas bonuses, funds for canteen, language courses and others
- Trainings and development possibilities