HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
Ref No: HR/Specialist/02/2018
- Develop solutions to problems / process improvements that enhance service and efficiency.
- Delight internal and external customers
- Exhibit ownership of the business
- Produce metric indicators (MI) as required
- Receive / make calls from / to customers (internal/ external)
- Lead or co-operate in seasonal campaigns (ex. Auxiliaires de Vacances)
- Provide SPOC for Business Partner with queries
- Participate in Projects led by BP on behalf of the team or on the Centre level
- Support TL with ad hoc activities and tasks
- Process customer instructions accurately to achieve agreed quality standards and targets on all the processes worked
- Deliver excellence in customer service by work in accordance with producers and continually check for accuracy
- Respond to mails/queries related to process timely & in professional manner
- Proactively escalate to the Line Management any issues / errors that would impact service delivery or potential loss to the bank
- Make and receive phone calls regarding team activities or particular projects and campaigns to the BP
- Participate in conference calls with TL or on behalf of TL
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people centric values
- Build professional relationships with colleagues in other areas
- By proactively seeking opportunities to improve process’ knowledge and skills both if self and of the team
- Develop full understanding of all stages of the process and be ready to cross-train and assist new joiners
- Provide training to new joiners or cross training to colleagues according to the training plan. Updating the plan when necessary to reflect changes.
- Ensure knowledge is spread across the team and relevant information is available to the colleagues
- Process knowledge backed by at least 24 months of tenure in the process
- Previous work experience in HR Customer Service or HR would be an asset.
- Advanced French language skills, Intermediate English, good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Knowledge of HR systems
- Good interpersonal skills and customer service orientation.
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge appropriately.
- Ability to understand and interpret numeric data.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details.
- Minimum, basic computer knowledge.
- Flexibility to work shifts.
- Ability to build reports with and relate to a wide range of people.
- Ability to maintain focus while working with voluminous data.
- Ability to multi task, ability to changes and diverse situations
- Interest in HR domain would be a plus
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employee benefits.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.