- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Barry Callebaut, we are on a journey to transform the cocoa and chocolate industry. As the world’s leading manufacturer of high-quality chocolate and cocoa products, our actions truly shape the future of our industry. We are a business-to-business company, serving the entire food sector, from the cocoa bean to the finest chocolate product. We are a company with a purpose, we believe in doing well by doing good and reinvesting in the communities we operate. We have a long-standing commitment to sustainability and our goal is to shape a sustainable cocoa and chocolate future. We are headquartered in Zurich, and have more than 11,000 passionate Employees working in more than 35 countries worldwide. We are very proud of who we are and what we do. And of course, we are always looking for talented people to help us have a positive impact on our industry and beyond!
- Processing personnel documentation: distributing, archiving of documents and personal data in accordance with the labor law, contacting with external payroll provider.
- Monitoring working time, time schedules, holidays and sick leaves in TETA system.
- Administrating benefits: group life insurance, medical care, sport card, lunch card.
- Controlling validity of employees’ periodic medical examinations and health and safety training.
- Managing employees’ data in Successfactors (local HRIS system).
- Managing onboarding and off boarding process.
- Preparing reports for the Central Statistical Office GUS (DG-1, Z-05, Z-06)
- Coordinating trainings: organizing, contacting with suppliers, satisfaction surveys.
- Managing local HR site.
- Preparing periodical reports and analyzes, measuring KPIs.
- Managing and participating in Company Social Fund.
- Managing company’s car fleet.
- Supporting employment of foreigners in terms of administration and contact with external provider.
- Organizing translations for the HR needs: contact with external provider.
- Participating in HR project for the local needs.
- Being a point of contact for employees in HR related matters.
- Higher education in HR (HRM, Psychology or Labor Law)
- At least 2 years of experience in similar position in HR / Payroll Departments.
- Practical knowledge of Labor Law.
- Very good command of English.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office / G-suite.
- Knowledge of SAP (PR, PO, MIGO).
- Knowledge of Successfactors would be an asset.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
- Effectiveness in action and resistance to stress.
- Strong time management and priorities management skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Honesty and discretion and high personal culture
- Stable employment in an international organization.
- Annual bonus based on your work results.
- Private medical care for you and your family.
- Employee Pension Program.
- Sport card.
- Life insurance.
- Luncheon vouchers.
- Discount card for cultural events.
- Christmas benefits.
- Chocolate, fruit and vegetables in the office.
- Opportunity to purchase the company's products at reduced prices.
If you want to learn more about Barry Callebaut, please find further information here.
About the role:
HR Specialist is responsible for the HR administration, the flow of internal and external documentation, as well as being a point of contact in HR and payroll matters for SSC employees. The person takes an active part in the implementation of the company's HR strategy and HR projects resulting from local and global policies. Our team consists of 5 people and this role reports directly to HRBP.