Flint combines decades of telecoms and networking experience, coupled with the business insight, project management skills and resourcing capabilities that make mobile data projects happen quickly and efficiently. We do business in over 20 countries around the world, delivering our services to Tier 1 and Tier 2 mobile network operators and vendors.
Currently we have a job offer for Graduates,
who want to gain experience in HR operations area.
HR Support – Operations
– At least 9-month contract –
Ref no: CISCO-HRSO
The HR Support - Operations is our Client’s global HR organization which provides internal HR shared services to employees, managers and HR stakeholders around the globe. You will be part of the regional EMEAR team and provide excellent customer service and for employee and manager population. You will also be able to balance the need of this population with the need to protect of company’s policies/procedures as well as local and regional legislation.
- Receive and manage in-coming phone enquiries / chat questions through to resolution, ensuring an excellent customer experience.
- Effective management HR web cases and providing best in class client experience for employees, managers and HR stakeholders,
- Ensure all interactions are captured in detailed using the case management system
- Support employees, managers and HR with established generalist and regional processes (I.e. vacation, leave of absence, benefits selections, compensation and reporting changes).
- Understanding of end to end HR processes and impact of timely and accurate execution
- Understand of the various HR systems, the different related roles and responsibilities and the data flow between them
- Thorough use of the available knowledge management tools to research issues and use of the relevant escalation paths where needed
- To provide ongoing feedback on existing knowledge management articles and to make recommendations for additional new content
- Effective prioritization of any urgent, time-sensitive or business critical cases
- Effective and appropriate handling of sensitive data and information
- Collaboration and effective communication with internal HR Support stakeholders
- Graduate and/or professional with 1-3 years of relevant HR experience
- University Degree – Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s degree
- Any fields of study are welcome – you need to demonstrate your transferable skills
- Ambition to succeed in a complex corporate environment
- International Background/ Ambition to work within a diverse, international team supporting a very international employee and manager population
- HR tools and systems experience is an advantage but not essential
- Customer service orientation (excellent phone skills)
- Excellent learning capability
- Knowledge sharing
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork/Team player
- Effective communication
- Resilience & flexibility in approach