Nexteer Automotive is a global automotive leader, which draws upon 100 years of experience in production control systems. Our work enhances the safety and driving comfort of millions of drivers around the world.
We focus on one thing: delivering environmentally friendly steering and driveline systems optimized for maximum efficiency and total vehicle integration.. Made of around 12 000 people, the Nexteer team is located all over the world, who combines a passion for creating innovative steering systems.
Working at Nexteer is a team sport and the game plan is simple: we proceed always with great energy and a sense of urgency. We forge strong relationships to genrate the right solutions for every challenge. Through robust dialogue, we emphasize truth and embrace the points of view of others. Are you ready to join our team?
Indirect Strategic Buyer
- Manage, develop and execute strategy for following Indirect Categories: Indirect Tooling, Logistics and MRO.
- Conduct Purchasing Sourcing Process: prepare and address Request for Quotes to suppliers, prepare quotations analysis, negotiate and address Nexteer T&C, obtain recommendation approvals in accordance with Global Supply Chain (GSM) Procedures and Instructions, report savings.
- Constant improvement of cost structure of commodities by defining cost drivers, benchmarking cost elements, achieve 'Price to Price' savings, improve cash-flow by payment terms with suppliers
- Maintain frame contracts for year-to-year repeatable purchases.
- Budget creation by new saving initiatives identification.
- Reporting by saving, commodities, suppliers, contract and agreement performance.
- Supplier selection, auditing and evaluation; data base rightsizing and new potential supplier development.
- Maintain strong working relationships with "internal users/customers" and vendors.
- Presentation of performance, sourcing decision recommendation to next-level or executive management.
- Assists in assuring compliance with purchasing regulations, processes and procedures.
- Leadership in implementation of shared purchasing process and procedures as well as Global Supply Chain (GSM) tools and systems in new potential locations.
- Master Degree.
- At least 3 year experience in Indirect Purchasing Structure (experience in purchasing in the Automotive sector will be an advantage).
- Fluent English.
- High level of personal integrity.
- High level of communication and negotiation skills.
- Attitude to effectively moderate problem resolution.
- Good analytical skills to compare quotations.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Work in an international environment in the company with a stable position in the market.
- A friendly and collegial atmosphere at work.
- The opportunity to gain valuable experience in the fast-growing automotive industry.
- A lot of training, language classes.
- Funding for meals.
- A rich social package ( funding for holidays, gifts for the holidays, Multisport and many other benefits).
- An attractive recognition system of employees.
- Social events.
- Medical care.