At IAC, it’s what’s inside that really drives us. We bring over 160 years of automotive expertise to the forefront in crafting beautiful interiors that help to differentiate vehicles in the marketplace.
Ref. no.: ie/11/2018
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, staff requirements and production standards
- Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding purchases, procedures, product specifications, manufacturing capabilities, and project status
- Draft and design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency, using drafting tools and computer (AutoCAD)
- Develop manufacturing methods, labor utilization standards, and cost analysis systems to promote efficient staff and facility utilization
- Complete production reports, purchase orders, material, tool, and equipment lists
- Continuous improvement of manufacturing processes, cooperation with other departments on process optimization and development, implementation of changes based on elaborated analysis
- Manage assigned process engineers with implementation of technical changes and process optimization (Poka-Yoke, Kaizen, Lean, VAVE)
- Participation in AEKO meetings on regular basis, responsibility for creating and updating documentation in compliance with ISO/TS 16949:2002 (PFMEA, Work instructions, Flowcharts, Process maps, etc.)
- Prepare machine specification, supervise machine buy offs and equipment installation
- Bachelor and/or Master Diploma degree in plastics engineering, mechanical engineering, automation or equivalent job related experience
- 5 years related experience, preferably in automotive interior and/or cut & sew environment
- Solid interpersonal skills - logical thinking, communication skills, self-activity, team work, decisiveness, target oriented, responsibility, ability to look for new reserves, self - continuous improvement
- Knowledge in the field of mechanics and machine building, automation and electrics
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge of Lean manufacturing tools
- Experience in project management and Knowledge of the German language will be an advantage
What we offer?
- Stable employment with possibility of professional growth within international environment
- A chance to be a part of the company development (Greenfield project)
- Wide scope of benefits for employees and their families, including private healthcare, life insurance, co-funded meals
- Great atmosphere based on mutual respect and trust
- Comfortable place of work in the brand new factory
International Automotive Components (IAC) is
a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including interior and exterior trim. The company’s 2014 estimated sales were
$5.9 billion. Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems
to automakers around the world. The company’s 2016 sales were
$4.9 billion. IAC Group operates more than
50 manufacturing facilities
in 19 countries.
The company has approximately 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 20 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 24,000 people globally.