- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 6 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #213726BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleTake on responsibility to help manage information security related risks, stemming from dependencies and interactions with third parties, vendors and suppliers.
The Information Security Specialist for Third Parties is a member of the Chief Information Security Office (CISO) organization, reporting into the Head of CIS Governance, Policy and Strategy.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Will support the Third Party Risk team to implement and effectively manage third party CIS risk assessments
- Will support the CIS Third Party Risk Management minimum requirements and risk methodologies
Your teamThe CISO organization protects, preserves and prolongs the value of UBS data and digital services and therefore enhance UBS’s brand and competitiveness in a digitized world. CISO is accountable for:
- Managing cyber risk across the Firm
- Reporting and prioritizing risk management remediation
- Reducing exposure by implementing – in collaboration with business – Cyber and Information Security (CIS) controls and risk remediation programs.
- Minimum 2 years Information Security / Third Party Risk experience
- Is good at problem solving and has good analytical skills
- Is a Team player with the ability to work independently
- Has effective writing skills and interacts well with all levels of employees
- Has an independent and hands-on approach to work
- 4-year Bachelor's degree or international equivalent
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."