Inside Sales Representative
- Warszawa, mazowieckie
Jeśli chcesz oznaczyć to ogłoszenie jako takie, na które jeszcze nie aplikowałeś kliknij "Nie aplikowałem".
Jeśli chcesz oznaczyć to ogłoszenie jako takie, na które już aplikowałeś kliknij "Aplikowałem".
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Inside Sales Representative
A Day in the Life
The main purpose of this role is to remotely sell SI - MITGs products, with a broad usage of technology advanced, innovative remote selling tools:
* Market & Business Intelligence:
Works proactively and in a structured way on Market Analytics and Market Research around customers, competitors and general market trends.
* Translates the results of his market insights into a clear prioritization of sales action:
o Identify Target Accounts, Opportunities & Customer Priorities
o Build solid Account Plan
o Identify & advance Key Stakeholders, Champions and Decision Makers
* Promotes assigned product portfolio with best practice clinical or non-clinical evaluation, demos and product trainings (remotely using all available technology)
* Leads price & contract negotiations to successfully close customer deals
* Delivers On-going product servicing by delivering accurate product information and forecasting and active supply chain management
* Conducts Regular Business Reviews with customers
* Plans and executes multi channel sales campaigns in collaboration with Marketing (automated mailings, web campaigns with tracking & call to action)
* Ensures repeat purchase orders by understanding customer buying decisions making process & patterns
* Communicates & aligns on a regular basis with field sales force and local Marketing organization of SI and other MITG divisions
* Collaborates with KAM / tender & contract departments on managing large scale tender and / or contract sales cycle of his accounts:
o Improves tender submission quality by preparing high quality supporting documents
o Supports pricing strategy development
o Assists in tender submission
o Maintains an accurate tender data base
* Closely collaborates and supports Key Account Management and IHS (if applicable) on strategic accounts
* Closely collaborates with Customer Service, Commercial Operations (Pricing) and Finance
* Attends all relevant Sales Meetings & Product Trainings
* Fully utilizes all available sales tools to maximize sales efficiency (SFDC) and completes all required administrative tasks (call reports and other KPI and metrics reports)
Must Haves and Nice to Haves
* B.A degree in a business relevant discipline.
* Ideally 2 - 3 years of remote sales experience in Medical Devices or High Tech environment.
* Optionally field sales experience or customer service experience in the Medical Devices industry.
* Understanding of customer priorities, market trends & opportunities.
* Analythical thinker with a strong ability to think through issues in a structured way, to develop insights and ability to derive quality decisions out of analysis.
* Trustworthy individual, able to build a strong internal & external network of stakehoders remotely and capable of working with a number of internal and external stakeholders on reaching defined business goals.
* Understanding the impact on patient & customer.
* Innovative thinker, creative.
* Competent & confident with new technology (systems & programs).
* High standards and tales on responsibility for his actions even in face of resistance, follow up on his committments and drives for results.
* Strong negotiation skills & ability to close deals with customers.
* Strong presentation / communication skills over the phone.
* Fluency in English and local language.
* Full clean driving licence.
* Ability to occasionally travel (max up to 20%) to selected accounts in country.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
ConnectMe Sales Executive, Surgical Innovations, MITG, Warsaw.
The ConnectMe Sales Executive is an office based remote sales role that is designed to complement MITGs traditional field sales force with a technology enabled, innovative remote selling capability. It will enhance accessibility to product and service solutions for our customers and thus improve the overall Surgical Innovations customer experience.The ConnectMe Sales Executive is specifically growing & maintaining SI sales revenue and supporting the sales execution in a number of selected accounts.
He / She is part of the overall SI Commercial team in his / her country and works closely with the Field Sales & MarketingTeam as well as the KAM, IHS and tender organization (if applicable).
The position reports directly to the ConnectMe Team Leader.
Medtronic is working to improve how healthcare addresses the needs of more people, in more ways and in more places around the world. As one company, we can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. This is the ideal opportunity to join us, and be part of our commitment to the health of others.