- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For our most prospective client - an international provider of Consulting and Inside Sales services, we are looking for energetic and self-motivated individuals to join the company's rapidly expanding telesales team.
As an Inside Sales Specialist, you will help more senior colleagues generate new opportunities by strategically identifying clients of all levels, that have attended technical events all over the globe.
Our Client is an outsourced Inside Sales companies with expertise in technology sales.
With 15+ years of proven success, they leverage a scalable, technology-enabled sales framework supported by integrating Digital Marketing, Inside Sales, and Custom Analytics.
They accelerate adoption by converting digital interest into long-term consumption through a customer-centric, solution-based selling approach.
Our client is headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Bogota; Dublin; London; San Jose, Costa Rica; Sao Paulo; Seattle; and Singapore. Employing the world's largest team of experienced technology and sales experts, covers 80+ countries and delivers programs in 25+ languages.
he ideal candidate is fluent in German and possesses excellent language, phone, and email skills, along with an understanding in qualifying customer opportunities.
In this role YOU will:
- Research and target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
- Cold call in order to obtain key information from targeted prospects to meet the qualified lead criteria.
- Interact with and qualify prospects - identify decision makers, timelines, hot-buttons, and specific qualifications and enter data accurately and consistently into the company's CRM.
- Assist senior colleagues in developing and executing high-value presentations and product demonstrations.
- Provide full customer care and making sure no client's question is left without an appropriate answer.
The IDEAL candidate has:
- Native or near-native level of German
- Very good command of English.
- Previous experience in sales or dealing with business contacts is a plus.
- Reasonable working knowledge of the IT industry.
- Strong communication and networking skills.
- High self-motivation, innovative, and proactive approach.
Our client will offer:
- Opportunity to work in a successful and innovative environment and to obtain knowledge in cutting-edge technologies.
- Personal and professional development in a stable recognized and growing company with an excellent network of partners and customers.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Intensive training phase.
- Friendly and supportive working environment.