- Lucyny Krzemienieckiej 9A, 80-448 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Pełny etat
GMV is now looking for:
Quite challenging, right?
BUT, WHAT’S GMV?
For this Job to be yours, you shall have the following knowledge/experience:
- SMT and THT soldering skills
- Ability to read and understand electrical circuit diagrams and PCB
- Experience with repairing and testing electronic equipment
- Driving license
- Communicative level of English
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Organizational, interpersonal and manual skills
What do we offer in return?
- The possibility to work in an international team, with innovative projects. We also give you the chance to develop your career outside Poland, in our many other working centers.
- Professional Career Development. We help you directing your career, starting from a technical base, passing through the team and project management, the technical expertise or the commercial area, keeping contact with our clients. It’s up to you!
- Access to the company’s training program. You can acquire and sharpen your knowledge in the technologies we use, as well as your language skills.
- Social Benefits
- Flexible working schedule.
- Possibility to participate in team activities and sports competitions with us.
- Private Medical Insurance.
Please send us your CV in English.
For more information about GMV, please visit our website at www.gmv.com