Kraków / JR-003853
The Integration developer position will be a member of the IT Integration Team and will report to the Sr IT Manager. Working in a dynamic, collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will participate in the planning, coordination and hands-on development and post implementation support of integration processes between various software platforms and applications. PerkinElmer uses Dell Boomi as our middleware platform and will be migrating old integrations along with creating new integration processes on this platform. This is a hands-on technical position requiring experience across the full development cycle, with a focus on systems integration.
- Conceptualize, develop and implement integration solutions between systems such as Salesforce.com, SAP, NetSuite, Data-warehouse and other applications.
- Help convert legacy integrations to our iPaas platform and methodology.
- Learn/own the ongoing development and support of our existing integrations which include a mixture of middleware platforms and custom webservices.
- Implement EDI solutions for connecting regulated systems.
- Collaborate with analysts, developers, and business owners in the testing of newly-integrated software programs and applications.
- Analyze issues and develop fixes to existing integrations.
- Performs other duties as required.
- At least 2 years of experience in an enterprise integration role working with cloud and on-premise integrations.
- Experience designing and coding integration/ETL processes using middleware and custom webservices.
- Experience implementing and maintaining EDI solutions.
- Previous history with Boomi/WebMethods/SAP/SalesForce a plus.
- Understanding of how to design, develop and maintain data integration processes.
- Knowledge of the software and systems development life cycle.
- Good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of integration best practices.
What we offer:
- Helping to innovate for a healthier world
- Work in a hi-tech, innovative, team oriented, energetic and scientific environment
- Career development opportunities in multiple business areas
- Attractive compensation and performance bonus
- Recognition & referral awards
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Business, technical and soft skills trainings
- Private medical care incl. dental protection program
- Life & accident insurance
- Sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- Modern office facility including parking lot
- Relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- Casual dress policy
- Fresh fruits served every morning
- Bike ride subsidy
- …and 30 days of vacation!
With 11,000 employees
serving over 150 countries, PerkinElmer is a global
leader committed to
innovating for a healthier
world. We are passionate
about providing customers
with an unmatched
experience as they help solve critical issues, especially impacting the diagnostics,
and discovery and analytical solutions markets. Our innovative detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with
deep market knowledge and expertise, help customers
gain earlier and more
accurate insights to improve lives and the world around
us. Join us to make
a difference today!