The Inter Affiliate Services team is a centralized group within GSS that manages the Inter Affiliate Oversight & Governance function for several different Corporate Functions in the regions. This group provides consistent monitoring of all Inter Affiliate activity between JPMC legal entities in order to ensure compliance to the Inter Affiliate Oversight (IAS) policy and standards across all businesses. JPMorgan seeks an Inter Affiliate Services Oversight Manager that will be tasked with monitoring all assigned projects and to ensure they are in compliance to the firm’s policies and standards.
Inter Affiliate Services Oversight Manager
- Manage team of IAS SMEs. Provide guidance on IAS Projects and assist in business engagement.
- Provide coaching for team members, set objectives and provide ongoing feedback on deliverables.
- Manage, monitor and track a pipeline of Inter Affiliate projects compliance to the Inter Affiliate Oversight program.
- Act as a central point for LOB or Corporate Functions project requests coming into the GSS IAS team
- Responsible for monitoring through various reports, tools, and system research for all projects/services associated with the Inter Affiliate relationship.
- Monitor and ensure all applicable requirements are completed in the appropriate timeframe based on Inter Affiliate risk tier and manage timelines for completion of all relevant process steps.
- Understand all risks and issues and be able to explain the significance of the risk to the Project Manager and other key stakeholders. Monitor and report and required remediation plan issues until remediation is complete.
- Partner with the relevant Business Control Officer (BCO) to ensure their understanding of inter affiliate related risks, highlighting key issues in line with the issue escalation process, and providing substantiating detail to support the LOB BCO in any governance meetings as required.
- Update the appropriate systems (COMPASS, Qlikview and Cognos), develop & issue reports and follow up with Project Managers and maintain documentation in accordance with all policies and procedures
- Work with the Project Managers at all levels of the organization to fully understand and document the business needs and any identified solutions to mitigate risks identified and building strong working relationships with the Project Managers.
- Assist in training Project Managers and other stakeholders on the IAS procedures and systems either face to face or remotely.
- Oversee multiple countries/regions partnering with key contacts in the locations, including SMEs such as Legal, Compliance, Privacy, Tax, etc.
- Coordinate and support business manager with the post go live requirements of the IAS program. For example: Steady State Monitoring and RCSA testing responsibilities.
- Work on ad hoc projects as required, facilitate meetings, produce documentation and coordinate action items.
- Participate in regional IAS governance and information sharing meetings as required.
- Proven leader and influencer and able to effect firm-wide change
- Strong Client Service focus
- 5+ years relevant work experience in IAS, Finance, Sourcing, TPO, Risk, Oversight & Control, Vendor Management, or related roles
- Preferred experience with GSS tools such as COMPASS, Ariba, CWOC, NEIM, Concur, 4Site, FORCE, Bridger and Qlikview, Cognos
- Demonstrated written and verbal communications skills in addition to listening and negotiation skills.
- Excellent business judgment, particularly the ability to proactively identify and address issues early, performing root cause analysis to develop long term solutions
- Strong business analysis skills to enable efficient, accurate and objective decision making
- Ability to partner closely with related functions (Legal, Tax, Regional Governance, etc.) to ensure a coordinated and effective program
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of risk management and control principles
- Knowledge of regional / local regulatory outsourcing requirements
- Strong knowledge of IAS and/or TPO standards preferred
- Demonstrated organizational, research/analytical skills and ability to execute and escalate
About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.