- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa zlecenie, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Our founding vision was to use cutting-edge technology and automation to transform the online grocery space. There was no template for the solution we wanted to build. We developed the technology needed to move the industry to the next level from scratch.
Today, the Ocado Smart Platform is the world's most advanced end-to-end eCommerce, fulfilment and logistics platform.
We are in a lookout for a freelancer or contractor who would engage into 3 months long cooperation (with an optional extension) to join our People team. The team is small but competent and supports a number of stakeholders located in Wroclaw and Krakow. To support our leaders we have launched a global people system called Workday. Here is where you come in!
As an HR Administrator, you will work closely with our People function to provide an end-to-end HR generalist service. You will or will be supporting:
- system data uploads
- manually enter data and process queries in Workday
- ensure data in employee records matches one in Workday
- our team in basic analytics related to people data and preparing reports for business
- work with the People team to ensure the effective delivery of transactional HR activities for the client base ensuring that a high-quality service is provided and SLA targets are met.
- attend and contribute to team meetings both with key customers and within HR; lead and participate in the project and working groups on initiatives.
- utilise employee data and trend analysis to support wider People initiatives
What you need to know or ideally have experience with:
- Workday is our key people platform so ideally, we’d prefer candidates to have former experience with this tool. Alternatively, we will consider candidates who have worked with other similar HR/HCM systems such as Success Factors SAP, Bamboo HR, People HR
- Understanding of employee lifecycle processes is crucial (hiring, developing, retaining, terminating) and basic labour law knowledge
- Collaborative environment ideally from high-tech organizations
- Proficient in English (both spoken and written)
- Outstanding attention to details when performing routine tasks
- Working proficiency in Google Spreadsheets/Excel
Cooperation arrangement: B2B/mandatory contract
Length: 3 months with potential extension
Working hours: full-time, 40 hours/week