- plac Nowy Targ 28, 50-438 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ważna jeszcze miesiącdo: 25 kwi 2020
Intern, Advanced Analytics
Who you will work with:
What you will do:
You will play an important role on global projects by conducting end to end data analyses in response to business questions.
As an intern, you'll have an opportunity to get a preview into the life of a Data Scientist. High performing interns will be recommended for a permanent position after the completion of their internship.
- 3rd – 5th year full-time student studying Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Analytics, Quantitative Methods or similar
- Good knowledge of at least one of the tools: SPSS, R; languages such as SQL, Python, or VBA are a plus
- Statistical analysis and machine learning skills include fundamentals through advanced machine learning algorithms, e.g., multiple regression, factor analysis, discriminant analysis, penalized regression, and random forest
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication abilities
- Fluency in English, both written and oral