We could make smartphones, rockets or sports cars… but we make what we do best for the past 100 years – paper and packaging products that people depend on every day. Join us to discover Infinite Possibilities that we offer at International Paper’s Global Business Services Center in Kraków.
Intern in Finance
Location – Krakow
Why is this job for You
Finance Team in Krakow is an unique platform for EMEA countries and its financial day-to day activities. We are searching for an individual who is looking to gain experience and work in one of our finance departments - Accounting or Financial Planning and Analysis.
It is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in International Environment. You will be a part of Finance Family and will work among one of the top Paper & Packaging Company. We offer contract and salary tailored to your skills and competences.
Come and join us in your professional career!
- Participate in daily activities of a chosen department
- Work on a real business cases and projects
- Gain experience in international environment
- Assist finance teams in different tasks (e.g. Preparation of financial budgets and forecasts and Month-end closure support)
- Collaborate with local teams, business partners and management
- Learn financial ERP systems
- Status of a student or graduate willing to gain experience in Finance department
- Eagerness to work in Accounting or Financial Planning and Analysis
- Availability to work at least 20 hours per week
- Experience in using Excel, PowerPoint
- Fluency in English and Polish
- Attitude of a person with attention to details and analytical thinking
Newly renovated, people friendly office in the city center
Company parties and team building events
Flexible working hours based on business requirements
Numerous charitable initiatives (CSR)
Training & development opportunitites
The information necessary in the recruitment process is: name, surname, contact details, education, previous employment record and qualifications.
Any supplementary information you provide is processed on the basis of your consent.
For the purpose of application to the position specified in the job posting we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
“I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the recruitment process.”
If you want to take part not only in the recruitment process for the job position you applied for but in future recruitment processes as well, we ask you to place the following statement in your application:
„I, hereby, consent to the processing of my personal data contained in the application for the job by International Paper Polska Sp. z o.o for the purpose and to the extent necessary in the current recruitment process and in the future recruitment processes as well.”
Please submit your CV in English.