HP is a Fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our Financial Team is growing in numbers and capabilities! If you are passionate about new ideas and solutions – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative and friendly, providing a wide range of finance-related services at HP.
What will your role be?
As an Internal Auditor you will be a part of experienced EMEA Audit Team solving common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
What will your day consist of?
- You will conduct audits of complex business processes
- You will identify inherent, residual risks and conducts risk-based audits
- You will develop an in-depth understanding of the function to be audited, identify improvements based on findings
- You will manage and support SOX and/or operational audits from start to finish
- You will conduct complex research and data analysis for various audit projects
- You will stay abreast of leading practices in auditing procedure, accounting & governmental regulations
- You will contribute to the business or function-wide solutions that impact HP Inc. Business Units & countries
Who are we looking for?
- A strong collaborator with
- Systematic understanding of internal audit polices & operating principles
- Intermediate understanding of core HP Inc. business and revenue cycle
- Risk assessment and scoping skills
- An independent result-oriented professional with
- Strong communication skills in English
- Solid financial and business acumen
- Strong project management skills as planning, execution and implementation
- Ability to adopt pragmatic and flexible approach
- A professional in finance area with
- First-level university degree in Finance
- Preferably ongoing ACCA studies
- Typically 4 - 6 years of experience in audit, big 4 experience would be an advantage
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don’t label you or your performance we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Special annual Finance Days dedicated to innovation in the profession, directly hearing from our Chief Finance Officer and other key executives
- Skill Champions Development program lead by passionate team members to help you learn while they learn from you as well
- Talent management program and Learn2Lead training workshops to accelerate high-potentials career development
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It’s a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
- Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical package for you and your closest family
- Life insurance package
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea, sandwiches and fruit
- Special offers from theatres and cinemas
- HP employee product and vendors discount program