In HEINEKEN Kraków (HEINEKEN Global Shared Services) our success absolutely depends on the great people who work with us. We are looking for Finance & Accounting professionals, ready to „WOW” the world by expertise, passion and pride to be green. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Purchase to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Business Performance Management, Accounting, Reporting & Consolidation, Support functions.
HEINEKEN is a proud independent global brewer, committed to surprise and excite consumers with its brands and products everywhere. The brand that bears the founder's family name - Heineken® - is available in almost every country around the globe and is the world's most valuable international premium beer brand. Our company is present in over 70 countries, operates more than 160 breweries and markets more than 250 brands.
Internal Controls Specialist in RtR process
Your responsibilities would include:
- Guaranteeing compliance with Design book and other relevant process/systems
- Ensuring effective governance of implemented changes
- Acting as a first point of escalation and collaborating with Business Process Owners for all Process model design related issues
- Managing and preparing for approve derogations for process noncompliance
- Updating and maintaining Design Book, submiting change requests in regards to process modification
- Authorizing SAP access as per the design book guidance for customized T-Codes
- Ensuring that the process designs, policies & procedures and operating principles are embedded in the relevant common business solutions
- Engaging actively with OpCos and HGSS to drive the reduction of process deviations
- Actively working with HGSS, Global Process & Control Improvement, Global Functions and OpCos in identifying cross-OpCo and global process improvement initiatives
You are The Candidate if:
- You have Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- You have min. 2 years of experience in RtR/GL areas (SME as an asset)
- You are detail oriented and focused on quality
- You have excellent Excel skills and very good working knowledge of SAP
- You present very good collaborative skills allowing to effectively manage the relationship with the key stakeholders, both internal and external
- Your command of English is on a good level
We will offer you:
- Work in a great Team – we are not colleagues, we are friends. Do you want to feel the atmosphere? Check our Facebook page!
- Financial expertise as premium as our beer brand.
- International assignments, Learning & Development team open for your suggestions, cross process movements and daily updates on internally open positions. Did you know we grow faster than our hops? We were the fastest established financial center in Cracow!
- Exclusive events and benefits:
- SPORT & HEALTH: football & volleyball teams, ski club, squash tournaments, dancehall classes, table footbal contests, city tours,
- BEER related: quarterly trips to our breweries and open bar in our office on Friday,
- PARTIES: Christmal Gala, Carnival Party, Picnic, themed events in the office,
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) actions,
- STANDARD benefits: MultiSport card (or other coupons), LuxMed, Generali insurance.
- Office located only 15 minutes by bike from Market Square and 1 minute on foot from Imbramowski Market.
- Professional support of our Talent Acquisition Team during the recruitment process.