- Marii Konopnickiej 31, 30-302 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 7 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
As our Payroll Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Payroll Processing - processing new hires, employee changes, terminations, processing hours and pay for all employees, completing appropriate documentation and checklists accurately and timely.
- Payroll Audits - finalize and balance payroll totals using internal tools, perform all necessary reviews and audits to reports produced by outsourced vendors, such us Gross to Net, payment reports, etc.
- Reporting – create and modify payroll related reports to support the needs of departments and customers.
- Customer Service – provide a consistently high-level of customer service and manage escalated cases and service requests within the SLA requirements. Partner with HR/Accounting/Benefits & Compensation/Tax Department and managers/supervisors to ensure that a strong business relationship is maintained.
- Quarter/Year End Support – provide quarter and year-end support in the form of research and review of such things as wage & tax adjustments, out of balance reports, un-reconciled accounts, statutory requirements, etc.
- Process Documentation/Training – create/update process documentation to include work instructions and process flows. Assess current processes to streamline and gain efficiencies.
- Knowledge – knowledge of end-to-end transactions, including highly technical and complex payrolls. Research and find creative solutions to solve payroll issues in an increasingly changing environment.
- Teamwork – support other team members as a subject matter expert, mentor and coach. Participate in team and company initiatives to support the “we” mentality vs. “I”. Work collectively as a team to ensure that we meet our monthly metric goals of processing with minimal errors, worked performed with SLA timeframes and positive employee feedback.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written.
- Global payroll experience, with companies having 1,000+ employees.
- In-house payroll experience utilizing a major ERP systems like Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft - will be strong asset.
- Intermediate to Advanced software skill and experience with Microsoft Excel, including pivots, lookups, filtering and sorting.
- Basic proficiency and experience with Microsoft Word, Power Point and Visio.
- Ability to identify process gaps and assist with process improvement.
- Excellent, service-oriented customer service skills.
- International working environment and unique company culture.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team.
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification.
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other.
- Luxmed healthcare
- Generali Life insurance
- Multisport card,
- My benefit portal
- English lessons
- Graduate Program
- Short Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Company events