What if you were given the opportunity to make a difference? It`s time to embrace your Infinite Possibilities! This is your opportunity to be a part of International Paper, a Fortune 500 company and global leader in paper and packaging products. IP is known for our commitment to the environment and cutting-edge technology. We have spent more than 100 years creating new ideas and we are looking for people who can collaborate to help us build on our history while creating future success. We are an established and expanding Global Business Services Center in Krakow. Thanks to our engaged employees and operational excellence we provide advanced services in the areas of Finance, IT, Global Sourcing, Supply Chain and Global Customer Service. You have the opportunity to contribute your unique talents as you develop a rewarding career and learn from experts in our diverse and international work environment.
IS InfoSec Operations Security DLP Analyst
Location – Krakow
This position is primarily responsible for supporting International Paper’s DLP (Data Loss Prevention) environment. This includes implementation and support of the physical infrastructure as well as the virtual and software components. This position will be the subject matter expert on the DLP infrastructure and will interface with multiple peer technical services groups. The position is also responsible for researching, testing implementing and supporting Information Security solutions, processes and procedures in accordance with Information Security’s direction as it relates to the deployment of International Paper’s new Information Security strategy, plan and operating model.
You will have an opportunity to grow and develop within Information Security area that is considered to be one of the most attractive IT specialties today. You will take an active role in the Global SAP and scoped applications processes support as well as having a chance to contribute to ongoing projects and enhancements influencing the corporate environment and expanding your business acumen.
- Be responsible for assisting in designing and supporting the DLP security infrastructure that will be deployed to all users across the global network (client to server and management console)
- Support and care and feeding of the DLP application and it’s corresponding infrastructure appliances that protect all company egress points and data extraction vectors accessing International Paper’s global data network
- Being an advocate for security with both peers and upper management.
- Building credibility by continually working on knowledge of industry best practices and practical application for IP.
- Partnering with key customers building a relationship that fosters cooperation and knowledge sharing
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Quantitative Business Analysis, Computer Science or other related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10+ years technical experience
- Minimum of 4-8 years IT Security experience
- Minimum of 3 years of Infrastructure Security Experience
- Working knowledge of host and network-based DLP detection technologies.
- Working knowledge of enterprise endpoint protection technologies (such as Symantec Endpoint Protection, McAfee, Bit9, etc)
- Hands-on experience with desktop operating systems and Microsoft Office Suite products including Outlook.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to formulate security solutions based on business requirements.