Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Ework Group is a market leading, independent consultant supplier in Northern Europe with focus on IT, telecom, technology and business development. Without employed consultants, Ework can impartially match every assignment with the right consultant from the whole market. Founded in Sweden in 2000, Ework today operates in Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Poland.
- Project type: Applications software development
- Industry: IT Solutions
- Location: Wrocław
- Business travel: Possible
- Start: 01.2018
- Duration: Long term cooperation
- Salary: Up to 140 PLN/h on B2B contract
- Contract: B2B
- Solution architecture in LDA (Hadoop) – solution itself should be based on IBM Hadoop technology and focused around Business Intelligence
- Design big data end to end solutions
- Design technical architecture and application
- Define job flows
- Manage Hadoop jobs using scheduler
- Cluster coordination service through Zookeeper
- Support MapReduce programs running on the Hadoop cluster
An Ideal Candidate will have:
- Subject matter expertise in Hadoop Architecture, HDFS and LDA
- Prior experience in building and designing applications using procedural languages in the Hadoop space
- Strong design and architecture skills
- Ability to manage a team of developers
- Ability to write MapReduce jobs
- Knowledge of workflow / schedulers e.g. Oozie
- Excellent English skills
Preferable skills and qualifications (nice to have):
- Hands on experience in HiveQL
- Familiar with data loading tools e.g. Flume, Sqoop
- Experience with agile methodology like Scrum
- An interesting job for a big organization.
- Transparent work conditions with both Ework Group and the Client.
- Attractive salary based on B2B agreement or employment contract.