At DSV ISS we offer local and global IT positions in a rewarding and challenging environment. DSV Global IT is accountable for the strategy, system architecture, development and day-to-day operation & support for our global infrastructure and business applications. At every IT position at DSV ISS you have a real influence and a chance to produce visible results.
Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
IT Building Infrastructure Specialist
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/IT/ITBIS/032018
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Coordinating works related to design and installation of passive IT infrastructure in buildings.
- Coordinating and quality control of the structural cabling and related IT passive infrastructure.
- Managing respective designs, timelines and due diligence during handover.
- Preparation of internal procurement specifications of necessary equipment and services.
- Contacting and supporting other relevant IT departments within DSV organization - local IT, NOC team, etc.
- Being single point of contact during all phases of building development and redevelopment.
- Keeping IT infrastructure standards updated.
- Having knowledge (be up to date) of new IT infrastructure solutions, such as structural cabling, security systems, access control systems for new, existing and refurbished buildings.
Join us if…
- you speak English on at least B2 level (knowledge of French, Spanish, German or Mandarin would be an asset),
- you are experienced in any of the following positions: IT Technician, IT Administrator, IT Infrastructure Specialist, Telecommunication Infrastructure Designer/Specialist, Network Operation Centre Specialist,
- you have knowledge about structural cabling and IT network (knowledge about building regulations and cabling in buildings would be an asset),
- you have experience in IT networks design, experience in coordinating IT works at new buildings deployments, consolidation projects, experience in designing Building Management Systems, experience in designing and set-up of Video Security Systems or similar – every of these elements would be treated as an additional asset,
- you are familiar with Visio, AutoCAD, Prince2,
- you know MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).