At Avon for over 125 years we create environment where beauty and business meet together. It is not only a very special place to work but first of all, it is a great platform to exchange professional experience with experts from various business areas and markets. Inspiring work, which has an impact on lives of millions of women around the world – it is our promise that we make to our Associates.
IT Business Analyst
This position plays key role in ensuring IT solution delivery and support is delivered with expected quality. Working closely with business stakeholders you will be responsible for requirements, design, development, testing and implementation of business applications and changes. You will participate in technical creation of new products and services for our Customers either internal or external. Your role will interact with other regional/global IT functions.
Your core duties will include as follows:
- Work closely with business users from various departments to understand and document business requirements.
- Ability to challenge business stakeholders to identify essential needs of the organization and the customer.
- Document technical requirements and liaise with development teams on solution design and delivery.
- Plan, coordinate and perform technical tests of new applications, changes and document the process according to existing procedures.
- Analyse and support issue resolution process, follow up with IT support teams to ensure resolution within agreed timeline.
- Liaise with regional / global IT delivery teams (developers, quality assurance) to ensure timely and smooth changes implementation and issues resolution.
- In charge of release and change management activities associated with the projects.
In order to be successful in this role we expect you to have:
- University degree preferably from Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years work experience as business / IT analyst or similar role
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, good organization and multitasking skills
- Ability to operate effectively in multicultural environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Experience with ERP systems as a plus
- Experience with PL SQL or other programming languages highly desired
- Curiosity in business processes and associated technical processes, ability to work with details as well as provide broader view and understanding on the context of process execution
Our promise to you:
- A great chance to advance your career taking part in international projects with strong impact on business in a global leader in FMCG sector
- Work in an inspiring and supportive team, taking care of prime atmosphere in the office
- Regular feedback so you can grow and achieve whatever you want
- Employment contract with competitive salary and wide range of benefits (Medicover, Multisport, additional insurance), annual bonus, cosmetics discounts and lots of others