The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position: Experienced IT Business Analyst
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program
As IT Business Analyst you will be involved in one or several of following activities: Stakeholder requirements needs, end user studies, process definitions, pre-studies, modelling and design ideation to find the optimal solution and requirement management of our IT solutions.
The IT Business Analyst must have a good understanding of the business goals and stakeholder needs when working with a service or solution.
As our site in Wrocław has been appointed IT Global Delivery Center for the Volvo Group, we need to recruit skilled Business Analyst to support our business worldwide.
This is your chance to join one of the Top Employer companies in Poland and embrace new career challenges within the automotive industry.
- Handle customer contact to conduct requirements elicitation
- Perform end user studies and end user evaluation to secure that important user needs are met with the prototype or working solution
- Perform prototyping, which is designed to meet user needs and goals
- Responsible for securing that the requirements can be understood by both Business and IT, and used by application development team.
- Organizing and leading User Acceptance Demo and User Acceptance Test meetings
- Support prioritization of scope based on end user needs and business value
- Initiate communication channels for end users to ensure that everyone working with the solution understands for whom the solution is created and their needs
- Support the consistency with global processes and application use
- Propose changes that make the software product more efficient and/or reduce operation or maintenance cost
- Continuously work to improve existing ways of working
- Facilitate workshops locally or globally
- Coach “Junior” Business Analysis Professionals
- 5+ years of experience as a IT Business Analyst
- Elicitation techniques knowledge
- Analytical thinking and problem solving mindset
- Confident and strong communication skills – both oral and written in English.
- Ability to run meetings and workshops
- Good documentation skills
- Good team player – must be able to work with people at different levels of the organization and in a global team
- Software development and/or maintenance experience would be appreciated
- Experience in application data modeling, activity diagrams is beneficial
- CCBA, CBAP certification is plus
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Responsible and challenging tasks with access to the latest tools and technology
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects in company with certain recognition on the market
- Comprehensive introduction training package with mentor’s support
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
We work together with energy, passion and respect for the individual!
Work Place: Wrocław