- Krakowiaków 48, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
We are working with a leading consumer goods organization to set up their new IT hub in Warsaw. They are experimenting the biggest digital transformation in their history and are looking for motivated people to join them on that journey.
They are seeking an IT Compliance Associate Manager who will be responsible for compliance against internal IT standards, as well as legal and regulatory policies.
Main responsibilities include:
- Assist in the development, implementation, monitor and reporting of the IT compliance framework.
- Run period assessments for compliance against the IT standards.
- Perform compliance reviews of IT systems, services and processes.
- Assist in the development, implementation and monitoring of reporting mechanisms for IT compliance, to support governance and highlight area of exposure
- Assist in the execution of vendor compliance reviews, including the assessment and treatment for risks.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Solid background and progressive experience in IT Security.
- Fluent in English and Russian.
- Good understanding of Personal Data Privacy principles and practical experience in Personal Data protection in IT systems
- Understanding of Personal Data Protection legislation in Russia (Federal Law 152) and its application to IT systems
- Understanding of security risks and standards ISO, ITIL, SOx, PCI, COBIT.
- Basic knowledge of methods and best practice in IT Compliance, risk management and IT security.