- Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
We’re on the look-out for a
Purpose of the role:
The purpose of this role is to tacle with productivity reporting and upcoming changes/transformations within reporting systems. In this role you will also support Financial Planning Consolidation processes for IT in Hyperion tool (QxF, AOP), as well as work closely with BU/Ex Comm Support & Reporting Manager.
- Productivity reporting and tracking:
- Consolidate the IT productivity reporting for Europe. Supervision and coordination for PowerSteering tool reporting ensuring alignment between reporting systems.
- Close contact with Procurement team on the reconciliation of productivity initiatives.
- Support in managing system transformations:
- Actively manage day to day activities and ensure delivery accountability is in place across the monthly deliverables
- Proactive problem solving by developing opportunities for business’ & convincingly present recommendations
- Consolidate all Financial Planning process in Hyperion for IT (QxF, AOP):
- Work with IT Finance stakeholders from the region to ensure that process, timelines & templates are communicated and well understood so that region consistently submits high quality plan on time.
- Ensure that financial submissions are aligned with local markets as well as Europe Sector i.e. that IT Hyperion is consistent with IT plans/budgets.
- Support DEV OPS:
- Support management of executing transactions assigned to Development and Operations Tower providing comprehensive analysis on budget performance to the LT.
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in finance, accounting or economics
- Around 4-5 years of hands-on experience in different areas of finance (FP&A / cost accounting)
- Excellent command of MS Excel and MS PowerPoint applications.
- Strong analytical skills, business curiosity, accuracy and self-discipline
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Good and open-minded communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to a changing business environment
- Ability to network in order to open fluent communication channels with each of the business units and key stakeholders.
What we can offer
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Multisport card