IT MANAGER - SOLUTION AND APPLICATION MANAGER (SAM) - SUPPLY PLANNING APPLICATIONS
Location: Warsaw, Poland
This role is a combination of a product and application manager’s responsibilities. You will own the software solution end-to-end, from solution architecture and design (both from a technical and business process perspective), application development to solution adoption and value creation. In this particular role the SAM will manage one or more of our Supply Chain Planning applications. These applications cover sales forecasting, network planning and production planning (including detailed planning and scheduling as well as inventory target setting).
As a SAM you will be accountable for:
- Making sure that systems you own and develop create increasing business value for PG by”:
- Actively participating in gathering, analyzing and documenting new requirements with our business partners
- Prioritizing the requirements according to their value creation opportunities
- Developing and testing these changes in line with our application management methodology
- Ensure that users adopt the solutions and deliver the promised value for P&G
- Actively managing and optimizing the Total Cost of Ownership for the application
- Managing our vendor(s) to meet the agreed budgets and service levels and to deliver the agreed projects
- Collaborate with our global and regional business partners to align short and long term application roadmap
The role will offer an opportunity to work on P&F-SAP IBP coinnovation program.
We expect the candidate to have:
- 5-10 years of experience in supply chain processes and IT supporting supply chains
- Technical understanding of SAP or equivalent supply chain software with experience either as programmer, application manager or architect working with these systems.
- As additional advantage we’d consider if the supply chain skills are focused on Planning processes and systems (demand planning, distribution and replenishment planning, site integrated planning, inventory target setting etc..)
The role requires a person who can combine strong technical, analytical, managerial and leadership skills. Candidates should ideally have graduated with a BS, MS/MBA, or PHD in Computer Science, Computer/Systems/Industrial Engineering, Business/Management Information Systems, or Software Development.
Additionally, we’d be looking for the following qualifications:
- Desire to build deep technical skills and supply chain expertise to deliver breakthrough planning applications and capabilities
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as ability to execute complex, multi-stakeholder projects
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to collaborate effectively within and across geographic and organizational boundaries
- Passion for working with data, interests in analytics and machine learning would also be big advantage.
About IT in Procter & Gamble:
- This is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers all over the world.
- We are part of a global organization with Warsaw being the second biggest P&Gs IT office (~250 people). We apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities. If you want to work at a place where newest technologies like machine learning, artificial intelligence or big data meet real world problems – this is the place for you. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
- Our IT Managers team is leading the transformation of P&G's Supply Chain to digitize and transform P&G through industry best practice capabilities, systems and work processes. We are managing one of the biggest SAP installations within our industry, augmented by applications from smaller companies and startups in the area of forecasting, operational planning and detailed scheduling as well as transportation and warehouse management
- P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees ;worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information about P&G and its brands.
- P&G-sized projects and access to world leading IT partners and technologies from day one
- Development of technical and business expertise in the Supply Chain area
- Work in international team with global responsibilities
- Coaching programs, trainings and relevant certifications
- Opportunity to change role every few years to be in the best place for you and best for P&G
- Flexible work arrangements (working less than full time, work from home)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center)
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.