Wipro Ltd. (NYSE:WIT) is a leading information technology, consulting and business process services company that delivers solutions to enable its clients do business better. We are recognized globally for our comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship and we have a dedicated workforce of over 160,000, serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents.
Wipro in Poland employs 500 individuals across a range of key business functions and operate for customers in 18 European countries.
Currently we are looking for a person on the position of:
IT Network/ Firewall Analyst (Senior)
Location – Kraków/Warsaw
Experience - 8-10 years
- Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in Cisco ASA Firewall, Cisco NG IPS, Identity Services Engine, content security, third party security products & solutions.
- Deep technical expertise in Security technology domain with demonstrated expertise in one or more of the following areas - Firewall, IPS/IDS, Admission Control, Content Security, SIEM, SOC, encryption, VPN etc.
- Proven experience in implementing Security solutions across Enterprise and Service provider environments
- Experience in preparing, planning, and designing, implementing and optimizing Security solutions and
a broader understanding of Cyber Security industry trends.
- Fluency in a wide range of Security protocols including TCP/IP, encryption protocols, application layer protocols, network & link layer protocols, device & network management protocols.
- Fluency in operational disciplines (systems management, systems monitoring, change management).
- Experience in developing end-to-end solutions with both Cisco and selective third party components. Given a set of business requirements, can provide a complete technical solution for medium to large enterprise of moderate complexity.
- Ability to grasp complex design concepts quickly and be able to provide the right solutions to the clients.
- Ability to troubleshoot, own and resolve implementation problems
- Successful track record in an industry or horizontal solution area.
- Built and articulated business cases in support of incremental business outcomes.
- Practiced and executed enabling and mentoring frameworks to drive growth in the learning and development space across a team.
- Track record of thought leadership through writing technical white papers, presenting at company events, and in selected areas of technical/ professional expertise.
- Equipped to manage ambiguity and disruptive change through self-drive, motivation and belief.
- Transform propositions through powerful communication, both verbal and written. Ability to present visually and drive communication in the context of solution storylines and draw executive attention in conversations.
- Manage conflicts with balance and maturity and bring convergence on key issues
- Has clarity on Project Lifecycle Management and strong Process Orientation leading to quality and customer satisfaction outcomes.
- Is equipped to manage stakeholders and customers in a complex and high-touch delivery environment. Has competence in managing customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Has led projects effectively, involving diverse matrixed teams, SMEs and supporting function leads.
- Has a track record of Trusted Advisor roles in medium to large accounts.
- Ownership of business outcomes reflected in quality, timeliness and reliability of delivery.
- Requires BS/BE/B.Tech degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years exp in Security technologies.
- Certified Expertise in Security (CCIE or equivalent).
- Certified in Process Areas (ITIL/ TOGAF/ ISO/BPM, etc). Working Knowledge in Quality Systems and Industry Standards.
- Working exposure in at least two Industry Verticals/Domains.
- CCNA Security, CCIE (preferred)