Constantia Flexibles is one of the world's leading manufacturers of flexible packaging. The group supplies its products to numerous multinational corporations and local market leaders in the food and pharmaceuticals industries. We operate on the basis of the best organizational standards. Caring for the health and safety, stability of the employer. In Poland we have two manufacturing plants and a Business Services Center.
In Poland we have two manufacturing plants and a Business Services Center.
For Constantia Flexibles Poland in Krakow, we are searching:
IT Office Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizing travels and meetings for the SVP Group IT and the Group IT Office.
- Preparation and follow up IT meetings and calls (agenda, minutes, presentation).
- Providing full administrative support to IT management (organize and manage document control).
- Communication with stakeholders.
- Creation of management presentations on C Level.
- Chance to grow in a dynamic and international environment.
- Career development opportunities.
- Opportunity for significant autonomy and realization of own ideas.
- Being part of new team with ability to design best practices, ways of working etc.
- Attractive benefit package (incl. annual bonus, private medical care program and sport card).
- 1 year business experience in IT or other relevant position.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of German language or will be an asset.
- Good MS office skills, especially MS Share Point, Excel and Power Point.
- Experience in a Shared Services environment, project management or ITIL would be an advantage.
- University degree with focus on business informatics or project management.
- Knowledge of ERP and reporting tools desirable.
- Ability to complete tasks and projects within a given time.
- Proven analytical thinking and strong conceptual skills.
- Strong communicational skills.
- Willingness to travel (travelling to Germany and Austria about 1 to 2 times per month).
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie i przechowywanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji obecnego i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.97 r. o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz.U. nr 133 poz. 883).”