- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A preferred location for this role is Rzeszów, Poland. Part-time remote work is possible. We foresee a limited need for work-related travels in this role.Hiring process
For your safety and convenience, we perform a complete online process.
RUBIX is Europe's largest supplier of industrial maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products and services. We are keeping the wheels of industry turning – right across Europe.
We have more than 8,000 skilled, committed and experienced employees across more than 750 locations in 22 countries. Every single person is critical to our success.
The IT Operations Engineer will deploy, maintain and improve the RUBIX Group enterprise computing environment by; working closely with the Group Infrastructure team, identifying network/system requirements and trends, managing updates and installs, problem resolution, confirming and validating backups, monitoring network performance and ensuring IT configuration and build standards are maintained.
- Maintain, repair and improve RUBIX infrastructure, networks and telephony including BAU, deployment and major upgrade activities
- Provide escalation support for Azure, AWS, virtualised infrastructure & Messaging platforms
- Provide higher level support to RUBIX Group (e.g. Office 365, Active Directory, Citrix etc.)
- Maintain and apply knowledge of current trends and new advances in technology
- Work closely with Group Infrastructure and play a key role in the transition from legacy architecture to more modern technologies by researching and recommending new technologies for Group
- Respond to all incidents and requests on the Service Desk Management system, maintain active communications and ensure all parties are aware of the status.
- Help to resolve and progress incidents, requests and problems; provide suitable workarounds and/or contingencies where possible
- Deliver excellent service to the Group business
- Install, configure, repair and support of server and network hardware, software and systems
- Assist with software and systems management including housekeeping, patching and GDPR considerations
- Proactively identify recurring incidents and initiate problem management processes and procedures to address underlying root causes of incidents
- Support and contribute to change management across RUBIX Group
- Availability, health and performance monitoring of IT infrastructure, including software configuration (e.g. health agents, SNMP settings etc) and basic troubleshooting, network discovery, polling and alarming mechanisms for managed systems
- Establish baseline performance criteria per system and analyse trends from system management applications to highlight systems in need of reconfiguration, upgrade or replacement (capacity management)
- Schedule regular security/ vulnerability scans across the RUBIX Group and remediate issues
- Monitor and validate tape backups, and supervise data archival and retrieval
- Provide out-of-hours cover on a rota basis for the RUBIX Group
- Occasional travel to EU locations, for which suitable travel options will be provided
- Create, maintain and improve the RUBIX Group procedures and service catalogues with special focus on GDPR needs
- Manage and support IT operations projects for the RUBIX Group businesses
- Mentor, support and motivate junior staff
Required knowledge and skills
- 2+ years of experience in similar role
- Languages: English B2, Polish B2
What we offer
- You’re going to work in International, distributed team
- You will build and shape the future of Rubix Application Centre
- You will get the opportunity to grow within this role, and beyond