If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
We are looking for experienced IT Project Managers to join various team projects including Client Onboarding Platforms; Portal & Mobile; Compliance & Regulatory and Banking & Lending. The Technology manager role serves as point of contact for the technology team in the planning, analysis, design, implementation. The incumbent is required to engage and work with global and regional business & technology stakeholders, respective O&T leads and internal / external partners at all levels to deliver against objectives.
What would you do as an IT Project Manager:
- Collaborate with various global development and support partners in analysis, design and implementing the solutions in CPB EMEA;
- Partner with sponsors / stakeholders and act as a thought leader from project conception through implementation;
- Identify, assemble and lead project teams across multiple locations and time-zones;
- Develop subject matter expertise in the area and act as a regional champion to drive progress and innovation;
- Evaluate project scope, plan and drive project direction to ensure alignment with business goals;
- Propose & advice the business and technology partners on various projects/requirements;
- Formulate tactical and strategic plans in response to business requirements;
- Develop and execute project plans to deliver within a specified time and budget;
- Lead and manage the full project life cycle according to established processes;
- Identify and manage project issues, risks and escalations;
- Deliver effective communication and report on initiatives to various levels including executive management and senior leadership;
- Be responsible for project tracking, governance and control of progress / schedules and financials against established baselines;
- Develop and maintain a strategic network across the organization which can be utilized to successfully drive and deliver projects;
- Be responsible for the implementation of various initiatives for the EMEA Private Bank;
- Ensure that the applications are compliant with both internal Citi policies and external regulations in various jurisdictions;
What do we expect from our IT Project Managers?
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree in Technology with a strong and consistent academic background;
- 5-7+ years of technology development and project management experience with waterfall and / or agile practices/principles;
- Working experience and understanding of technology stack used in a private banking/wealth management;
- Knowledge of functional areas like Client Reporting and Client On-boarding or regulatory reporting / tax reporting or KYC/AML/regulatory reporting in a large global private bank;
- Exposure to international regulations, compliance & control aspects, e.g. MiFID 2, Swiss FMIA, Dodd Frank, Sanctions;
- Proven experience of integration with various products and technologies in an enterprise environment;
- Strong background in supporting Banking & Lending products in a global bank might be required for some of the projects;
- Demonstrated ability in managing business, O&T programs across business / functional / regional teams within a matrix environment;
- Strong customer and service orientation;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills including presentation development and delivery;
- Self-motivated and proactive team player with leadership, organization and negotiation skills, ability to influence outcomes without direct managerial responsibility;
- Strong analytical, interpretive and problem solving skills;
- Experience with distributed computing technology and knowledge of application servers and middleware components like Websphere, IBM MQ/TIBCO;
- Knowledge of transactional & analytical data management systems with hands on knowledge of data analysis tools like SQL;
- Knowledge of web technologies such as Java/J2EE, ExtJs, HTML5;
- Working knowledge of UNIX based operating systems;
- Experienced user of MS Excel, MS Office Suite, MS Visio and MS Project;
- Knowledge and experience with any Client Onboarding products/Workflow tools will be a plus;
What would you get in return?
- Competitive compensation with very generous benefits package
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Cooperation with a high quality team in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies
- Excellent working environment
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits