JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $136 billion. At year-end 2016, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 77,000. As of December 31, 2016, LaSalle Investment Management has $60.1 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
The company is currently looking for the right candidates for the position of:
Work location: Warszawa
Support the EMEA Head of Security in a European and world-wide security improvement programme.
A rounded experience professional is required with knowledge of all aspects of cybersecurity and information security to ensure optimum operational effectiveness in a highly-outsourced environment. A previous/recent hands-on background will be useful as the successful candidate will be expected to provide technical product specific guidance and oversight.
- Assessing criticality of events and drawing up response plans alongside system owners.
- Escalation and timely resolution of Incident/Problems.
- Malware analysis and Forensics.
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN networking that can be applied to device security and forensics.
- Security Change and Problem management.
- Liaising with and managing third party suppliers to be compliant with JLL standards.
- Monitoring suppliers compliance.
- Evaluate the security impact & threat of configuration changes and Software upgrades.
- Implementation of new projects, systems and services.
- Proactive approach to system reliability.
- Designing security processes, procedures and controls.
- Makes recommendations regarding the feasibility of IT Projects.
- Participates in the establishment and enhancement of security processes and standards.
- At least 4 years experience in major security support role.
- Knowledge of ITIL Framework.
- Analytical, precise with open questioning approach.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in security in international organisations across multiple sites.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Competent use of both Windows & cisco networking.
- Product skills:
- o AV/Endpoint Protection (McAfee/AMP).
- o Windows/AD.
- o Citrix.
- o Firewalls (ASA / Checkpoint).
- o Log Management (QRadar).
- o Useful: Web Filtering (scansafe), Intrusion Prevention (Proventia/ Snort), Load balancers (F5), Vulnerability Management (Nexpose), IronPort.
- Scripting proficiency ( Powershell / VB) would be desirable.
- Basic Malware/Network analysis is desirable.
- Process, procedure and work instruction design is desirable.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station.
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Friendly and supportive company culture.