Atos Consulting helps clients deliver innovation to their customers and improve cost and effectiveness by leveraging Information Technologies. With over 1,500 experts we provide advisory services and expertise so that our clients keep control of their processes and projects, can customise as much as required by directly managing the resources provided, and keep ownership of their assets and systems. Our five practices: Business Performance Improvement, IT Strategy and Transformation, Information Governance, Risk and Compliance, Digital Transformation, Digital Technology Unit, offer a range of cost effective transformation and innovative solutions tailored to each industry-sector.
IT Security Consultant (IAM)
Why you should join us:
- Participation in the international consulting projects along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements.
- Internal and external technology trainings.
- Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals.
- Mentoring and coaching from senior colleagues
- Foreign languages courses
- Private medical care, life insurance and Benefit program (including Multisport card).
What you will be doing in your job:
- Implementation of Identity and Access Management challenges within our customers wil require
- Assessing IAM maturity and defining roadmap
- Cloud Identity and Access Management
- Role based Access control
- Digital Identity protection
- Two Factor Authentication
- Privileged access management
- Funtional and technical implementation of top 5 IAM solutions
- Master or Bachelor from relevant areas (technical, IT studies prefferred),
- You are proactive, driven, and independent on the activities
- Your personality and your potential will make the difference: source of proposals, good team player, customer service, good relationship skills.
- Experience in consulting role highly desirable
- Expertise as business analist in implementing IAM tools (like Oracle, Sailpoint, NetIQ, Quest, Ping, Microsoft) and/or Expertise as technical implementation and integration consultant for these solutions
- Training and certifications in one ore more of these solutions highly desirable
- Fluent in English and ideally another European language especially French, German, Spanish.
- International mobility to serve our global clients and work with our Consulting teams in London, Paris, Munich, Amsterdam, Geneva, Madrid
- Base Location: Anywhere in Poland close to a city with an international airport – Warszawa, Wrocław or Kraków preferred.
Are you keen to use your experience within a company that is committed to supporting career development, don’t hesitate, join us, develop your talent and take advantage of career opportunities within Atos Consulting !